kotmj

Dress shoes

Honestly. No. No marked difference over the years. I have a few decade old shoes in that type of shoe tree. But I somehow have my loakes in loake shoe trees. I have two pairs... I think.

One can never have too many shoes......or cars...or watches...or houses...or...

motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com

and

amalaysianman.blogspot.com/

I dont suggest using the spring type shoe tree, stretches the shoes too much and sometime destroy the inside heel of the shoe. The cheaper shoes should be ok i use it for my sneakers.

Honestly. No. No marked difference over the years. I have a few decade old shoes in that type of shoe tree. But I somehow have my loakes in loake shoe trees. I have two pairs... I think.

Are you willing to sell me one of your Loake shoe trees? Size 8 please.

Err..they are in use. All my shoes have shoe trees from the plastic ones, wood spring ones to those specific for the shape of the shoe.

plal sells loake shoe trees. Buy a new pair there lah.

One can never have too many shoes......or cars...or watches...or houses...or...

motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com

and

amalaysianman.blogspot.com/

Err..they are in use. All my shoes have shoe trees from the plastic ones, wood spring ones to those specific for the shape of the shoe.

plal sells loake shoe trees. Buy a new pair there lah.

Alright

Muji also sells cedar shoe trees from time to time. I've seen them in the Midvalley one. Alas limited sizing options.

Master mint/ mister mint(?) locksmith/shoe repair booth in the Curve also sells some very nice shoe trees. But not in cedar, if you care about that (I dont). If memory serves, they are located either at the B1 or B2 at the parking escalator areas.

Muji also sells cedar shoe trees from time to time. I've seen them in the Midvalley one. Alas limited sizing options.

Master mint/ mister mint(?) locksmith/shoe repair booth in the Curve also sells some very nice shoe trees. But not in cedar, if you care about that (I dont). If memory serves, they are located either at the B1 or B2 at the parking escalator areas.

Thank you

From what I have gathered, it seems like Bexley has the best quality to price ratio shoe trees. I am planning to make a purchase with at least 4 pairs. I want 2 pairs myself. 4 pairs at €97.50 which shipping is included. That is €24.38 per pair. If we buy more than 4 pairs, then, the price per pair will get cheaper as the difference in shipping cost is very little.

Is anyone interested?

Sorry. You all misunderstood. That was not my intention.

No need to apologise. I was only joking :)

• Like 1

For the Bexley shoe trees group buy, you need to pay any sales tax/duty and the Poslaju cost from Kuching to wherever you are.

However, custom here is pretty lenient. So, we might be able to get away with not paying any tax or duty.