kotmj

Dress shoes

How much did you pay for the shoe tree and shipping?

If you know how to navigate Taobao or Tmall and using a 3rd-party shipper, it should cost you in the region of 25 SGD or 75 MYR. inclusive of shipping and agent fees. 

or Ebay.

@JW, if the bexley buy is still on, I'm in for a pair, thanks.

Hi Andrew, I am planning to get the shoe trees from East Dane as they are cheaper at USD 25 per pair. They are Woodlore cedar shoe trees made in US. Are you ok with it?

Also, you need to pay poslaju fee from Kuching to wherever you are.

Please provide your mobile number.

Thank you.

East Dane has a very silly policy which doesn't allow me order more than 2 of the same size shoe tree on their website. Therefore, I will be ordering from Bexley at around the same price. One pair is available for anyone who is interested.

anyone know where can i buy a burgungy belt in KL..

I saw a sweet burgundy belt in P.Lal on Sunday. In fact I got a pair of Barker burgundy oxfords and I was asked if I wanted an matching belt of the same leather colour. The belt was out of my budget priced around RM400+. So you might have a chance of securing one.

If anyone else knows where I might be able to acquire a burgundy belt around KL/PJ that costs less than 200 please do let me know!

Narragansett Leather and Leather Goods Connection are about half the price of Equus.

Narragansett has burgundy. Shipping to Malaysia for 1 belt about 2 years ago was USD16.

FWIW I'm a happy customer of Narragansett leather.

The saddle leather belt straps I got from them were abit rough (especially on the edges) when I first got them, but they've seasoned and are now butter soft all round.

Great value for money.

I saw a sweet burgundy belt in P.Lal on Sunday. In fact I got a pair of Barker burgundy oxfords and I was asked if I wanted an matching belt of the same leather colour. The belt was out of my budget priced around RM400+. So you might have a chance of securing one.

If anyone else knows where I might be able to acquire a burgundy belt around KL/PJ that costs less than 200 please do let me know!

Uniqlo burgundy belt cost on rm79. And surprisingly durable at this price level.

I did go to Uniqlo and got a RM79 belt in dark brown which I love. It's as close as I can get to my colour. I'll keep a lookout for burgundy next time. However Uniqlo mostly do their buckles in chrome/silver. I'm looking for gold/brass simple dress buckles. Maybe I'll have to take mine to a cobbler and see if they have some.

Already got these scuffing on my first wear. Probably from getting out of the car.

DSC_0487_zpsnteusj7u.jpg

Uniqlo burgundy belt cost on rm79. And surprisingly durable at this price level.

Which uniqlo you went?

I went KLCC outlet.. but all dark brown no burgundy... @@ sad

I get most of my belts from Uniqlo. A few from Bexley and Meermin. Uniqlo is still my fav but you need to keep looking/waiting for what you want, patiently. I think most of the stores sell the same things. FYI I'm not impressed with the quality of Meermin classic line belts. Bexley is ok but not worth the shipping if you don't order a lot from them.

Was just at wj&co. Rm1880 for carmina. Rm4880 for g&g and john lobb. Rm6000+ for john lobb higher line. Bresciani socks four ranges cotton rm80-rm150 for cotton silk.

P johnson suiting n jacket( mtm only) ties n rtw shirts and ringjacket rtw. Prices start ard rm3k+

Saphir polish too.

Fox umbrellas..rm480 onwards.

I like this store. Met proprietor mr wen yeunh and he is friendly and knowledgeable. Used to be based in Melb.

One can never have too many shoes......or cars...or watches...or houses...or...

motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com

and

amalaysianman.blogspot.com/