kotmj

Dress shoes

the cheaney imperials are going for rm1950 I think. There could be a few models which are around 1700 but I cannot really recall. Imperials are quite unique in that there is lots of antiquing on top on a modern looking last/shape, add a fiddle waist and a fully covered sole you got quite a good shoe there. Final finishing touches may be a little below C&J handgrades but I do like the asthetic touches that the Cheaney gives you.

errr...Parkson IS a specific departmental store within the Suria KLCC and PAVILION shopping malls. Just head towards their men's shoe department. Some Church's are on sale at 20-30% off as we type if I am not wrong.

Where are you from anyway? Not KL i presume.

Thanks again Riggy. Yes, not from KL, currently from Sydney these days.

I shall be looking forward to trying on some Cheaney Imperials on my first visit to KL next weekend.

I shall be looking forward to trying on some Cheaney Imperials on my first visit to KL next weekend.

ahh.. okay. Hope your trip will be a good one then!

One can never have too many shoes......or cars...or watches...or houses...or...

motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com

and

amalaysianman.blogspot.com/

I've bought the cheaney imperials double monks at p lal, on the pricey side but I thought it was the best double monks available in my size.

Agreed.They will eventually lose out to Meermin, if not already. Btw Joonian, I have good news for you on Vass. Will Pm you.
Ed et al via facebook sent me this: Ed Et Al Good August everyone! Just a reminder to all that our Pre-order book for August is now open and filling up quickly. This is likely to be our last pre-order period as we prepare to launch our next collection tentatively in September/October. As we are bringing out brand new designs we may not reproduce again the popular models like the Shenton and the Raffles. Hope to see you guys at the shop! Our doors and Suntory Premium Malt beer welcomes you. :)
Agreed.They will eventually lose out to Meermin, if not already. Btw Joonian, I have good news for you on Vass. Will Pm you.
Monsieur SGKit, you as a Singaporean has a duty to inform Monsieur Ed that he is not following the current trend. But then again is he not? That video is showing the louder styles that he can produce and it is a marketing tool. So perhaps his marketing survey is pointing to loud and crazy shoes as the current trend. What do you guys think?

Thanks guys for the feedback. In fact, our next collection is going back to our basics, which is producing dress shoes. Some designs includes an Adelaide, a wholecut, a two tone Saddle Oxford, and another design that I'll keep under wraps for now. Also in the works are some loafers with a twist.

As we are very young still, we need some time to find our way in terms of our design philosophy. But first and foremost we are dress shoe makers.

• Like 2

Wow that lizardskin is really nice. Speaking of Carmina, this model has been tempting me lately, I'll try to remain strong to get me some Vass:

76437d7b_ShoeCarminaSingleMonk.jpeg

Thanks guys for the feedback. In fact, our next collection is going back to our basics, which is producing dress shoes. Some designs includes an Adelaide, a wholecut, a two tone Saddle Oxford, and another design that I'll keep under wraps for now. Also in the works are some loafers with a twist.

As we are very young still, we need some time to find our way in terms of our design philosophy. But first and foremost we are dress shoe makers.

I alway look forward to your new collections.

i like my new vass but after wearing these for more than a month, the vass didnt give me much of a OMAIGOD@#@$@ kinda feeling. both shoes are very unique in their very own way.

bandarkualalumpur201207.jpg

have a good night.

@6: Wow that lizardskin is really nice. Speaking of Carmina, this model has been tempting me lately, I'll try to remain strong to get me some Vass:

Handsome shoe. I really like the Carmina, more than the Vass. But I have decided my next shoes will be a purplish or bluish Septieme Largeur.

G, if the oxblood is stiff, the shoes in the second pic may feel like cardboard to you. :P i noticed that almost all my shoes save for the G&G are work shoes. and yes i was considering the antique cognac before this. i hope we weren't looking at the same pair again-.-

SGkit, J lennon is quite the legend.

Not that I've heard of, but I'm not a KL native. Nearest bet is the Armoury in HK, I believe.

On a separate note - anyone got recommends for decently-priced slippers? Belgian, canvas, patterned, whatever... Options like Del Toro are prohibitively expensive.

Just received 2 pairs of Meermin's in the Ama and Rui last.I have come to the conclusion that the Rui last is suitable for those who have wide feet.But the difference compared to the AMA is quite minimal.

Got hit by minimal custom duty for 2 pairs.Yippee!