Sign in to follow this  
kotmj

Fineries

Gerald really is quite the project manager. He said a few months back he starts shipping mid-November and so it is.

The clay lapel pins are far prettier than I had imagined them to be.

Torn between getting a high-quality basic like a brown or navy ribbed and something more interesting, like the glenplaid or donegal! My tie collection is very poor right now, so it could do with some solid basics. But the other ones are so tempting!

terrorsquad: i see Gerald does custom orders as stated in the website's FAQ

joonian: i know how that feels. I look at the website and I want everything too.

i found it quite amusing that drakes mentioned on their website, that the only two knots worth considering are the four-in-hand and the half-windsor.

(look this up under tie etiquette)

Hi fellers,

Thank you all for the support!

@terrorsquad - we can indeed squeeze some pocket squares out of the printed silk fabrics we use for ties. Let me know which one you are interested in via email!

Guest amateursarto

@gshen, when will you be offering ties made fron the vanner's swatches you referenced on your tumblr blog page? (nice to see someone able to source their silks; i've tried for some time and have been unsuccessful). also, congrats on your website and store. both look very refined.