Sign in to follow this  
kotmj

Fineries

some pocket squares i just purchased

Marinellapocketsquares2.jpgMarinellapocketsquares1.jpgMarinellapocketsquares3.jpgMarinellapocketsquares4.jpg

It's very similar to Bill Blass design.. which I had dozen of em 20 yrs ago.. used em to wipe my snoot during my primary school days.. :P ..

That time didn't know what they were worth...really wish i took care of em.. :unsure:

@Terror -- How are Hober's ties? I have been eyeing his grenadines. Have you seen them in the cloth? How do you rate Howard Yount or Kent Wang's ties and pocket squares? They seem to be very reasonably priced with classic (soporific?) patterns.

TBH,I have not though I will be travelling to Bangkok soon to buy some grenadines from David.But as you have read in SF, the on consensus is that is ties are just incredible.Once. Get my hands on some of it, I will let you guys know.

Kent Wang's ties are quite ok and his pocket squares are quirky and nice.The fact he only charges USD1 for international shipping makes it very attractive.I've been eyeing some plain White linen PS from him.

TBH,I have not though I will be travelling to Bangkok soon to buy some grenadines from David.But as you have read in SF, the on consensus is that is ties are just incredible.Once. Get my hands on some of it, I will let you guys know.

Kent Wang's ties are quite ok and his pocket squares are quirky and nice.The fact he only charges USD1 for international shipping makes it very attractive.I've been eyeing some plain White linen PS from him.

I forgot to tell you I want my tie short. 56".

Have you confirmed with him you can do a COD? I cannot recall anyone having visited him.

Actually I have not.I will try to get confirmation this month.My Thai colleague will be bringing me around and he told me he knows the area.Hopefully, I will be able to see David's place.

Guest Lionel Koe

@joonian - heres my Hober grenadines. Dark chocolate and Burgandy garza grossa.

I currently don't have a comparison with other makers as these are my only grenadines but i have a drakes grenadine on the way and will let you know what i think later on. Cant deny that they are fantastic quality though.

DSC08892.jpg