Sign in to follow this  
Petepan

Videos you must watch

This is absolutely hilarious! Not to mention sexy and catchy! Oppa Gangnam Sty!

And if you are game, Hyuna's Bubble Pop

I am really impressed with the Koreans. Their movies are already out of this world. Check out the Chaser.

• Like 1

The sex thing is passe, it is everywhere.

Gangnam Style is actually satire. The funniest parts are the first two reactions from Psy when Hyuna sings "Oppa Gangnam Sty" and the creme de la creme comes at 1:10 with the wink and the thumbs-up. I have no idea what are the chic parts of KL nowadays, but if it is Bangsar, then we would have Oppa Bangsar Sty. Malaysian version can be done since PSY has purposely waived copyright on the song.

Or maybe Oppa Hermes Sty might suit Kerbau's eclectic taste.

The sex thing is passe, it is everywhere.

Gangnam Style is actually satire. The funniest parts are the first two reactions from Psy when Hyuna sings "Oppa Gangnam Sty" and the creme de la creme comes at 1:10 with the wink and the thumbs-up. I have no idea what are the chic parts of KL nowadays, but if it is Bangsar, then we would have Oppa Bangsar Sty. Malaysian version can be done since PSY has purposely waived copyright on the song.

Or maybe Oppa Hermes Sty might suit Kerbau's eclectic taste.

I'm aware. And I actually like the idea and the execution of it. I think PSY did a great job too - I'm quite a fan of satire, actually.

My previous mention of sex-selling is meant to generalize the industry as a whole.

^^ Mate its not my tie that I have to worry about (yes, I went there).

Love PSY in that he's not a makeup wearing k-pop pretty boy. It's all in the attitude PLUS he has a penchant for wide peak lapels, sequined though they may be.

280 million views in 3 months on the original version and 55 million views on the recent Hyuna version.

Staggering....

610 million views in 4 months on original version, and 115 million views on Hyuna version.

And still going....

This presentation is unique because it brings together so many elements that interest me. There's Italian bespoke in action, there's an Italian gentleman gesticulating in a way only the Italians are capable of, it shows said gentleman in the act to making things happen in a highly leveraged manner, and it deals with starting a company.

http://www.ted.com/talks/ernesto_sirolli_want_to_help_someone_shut_up_and_listen.html

LOL! The contrast between the natural showmanship of a Jobs and the synthetic corporate-speak of a Balmer was what motivated me to post the vid. Notice that nearly everything was inspired by Apple: both the product and the presentation.

• Like 1