"6"

The inspirational as all heck thread

I think they are called "swelled edges" not lapped seams.

Yes you're right. Getting my terminology wrong. Make sense as they are not seams!

^ Trust blue eyes to have a glass of scotch on a chopper.

Another Liverano number from our friend Mark Cho. His trousers look/feel slim but are clearly roomy and comfortable at the same time.

tumblr_mdcwhyDDl31qad1efo1_500.jpg

I once read somewhere about the Liverano silhouette. There's the usual fluff about how it's rustic, old world, blah blah, and how it's a shorter jacket. This confused me, because up to that point all the Liveranos I've seen were of usual length, if not longer.

Now that I see this photo; it's obvious. It is indeed a shorter jacket. I think it's also something to do with the placement of the pockets and the last button, proportions and what not.

I've lusted over the tie for quite a while; looking forward to receiving them this week.

tumblr_mz0c28WENp1s8pupeo2_400.jpg

Proof that Japanese men may be one of the best dressers in the world

tumblr_mnc3kr0vmZ1s8pupeo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Proof that Japanese men may be one of the best dressers in the world

tumblr_mnc3kr0vmZ1s8pupeo1_500.jpg

Was really good until eyes rested on ankles.  Cool enough for buttoned up and tie, but warm enough to go sockless. Seriously?

Not against sockless, just puzzling incoherence. Just like the towkay wearing slippers with a Versace jacket, spotting sunglasses with a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

Not against sockless, just puzzling incoherence. Just like the towkay wearing slippers with a Versace jacket, spotting sunglasses with a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

Sounds badass.