kotmj

Next next level

Lambo sold off their tractors (the original business) to Same Deutz Fahr, still an Italian company. These babies cost more than a Porsche or Ferrari.

Lambo sold off their tractors (the original business) to Same Deutz Fahr, still an Italian company. These babies cost more than a Porsche or Ferrari.

Oh really?

ANY

Ya rly. The heavier tractors used by large scale commercial farms pull at least 600 ponies.

This are the workhorses that help farm your shirting. Biggest names are SDF in Euro and John Deere in US.

• Like 2

Here, Loro Piana brothers and owners.

See the first one with a very bad done jacket, see the wide shoulders.

Loro PAIN!!!!

2n8rdhk.jpg

ANY

Anyone ever wonder why the LP brothers dont dress at all like their lookbooks?

I kinda like the Loro Piana look actually... especially on women.

Fail marketing? The picture would keep me out of LP even knowing that Tasmanian or other LP fabrics are outstanding.

They burnt the fuses of tanning machine as crapmani as well. :D

I have been in a dedicated LP shop , and only could stand 1 minute, 6000 euros bag etc. Is close to a Hermes shop that I could stand 10 minutes, loved the cashmere ties, nothing more. 500 Euros machine made with plastic buttons white shirt in perhaps a 60/2 fabric and " great " garments as well. jaja ;)

Edit, just realiced he is wearing the wristwatch as the Fiat owner. Maximun tackiness!!! Oh noo

ANY

Another idiot here.

Double breasted opened jackets, yellow trousers, the sole of the shoe on the wall.

A real tacky and pretentious milanese. I hate this people who now like to parody tailoring but on 5 years on the new hype they will be getting live ducks on the head, or who knows. shame!

http://www.bermatt.com/2013/05/entrevista-fabio-attanasio.html#more

ANY