kotmj

Next next level

Luca worst tacky ever as well as the TACKYSTALIST :D . On Naples he is considered by the tailors, who know the family, a mental disordered guy who is always smiling as an idiot.  I laughed a lot when I listened it. :P

Father is a tacky, son is the biggest tacky around.

And now , another tacky, this guy has a blog about " classic " style where features teens with Carmina shoes and no shirt ( nude torso ). Twinks around.

To be elegant, the first thing is to be clean, and look his dirty beard bear, disgusting. 

The horrible fitting  short jacket is disproporcionated, bad button instance,  bad imitation of Neapolitan shoulder ( see how it has two threads instead of one ) , horrible sleeves, bad shirt collar and bad placement of it as well as bad jacket collar

He calls himself a big expert. jajajajajaja and expert on TACKYNESS  B)

The use of suspenders is the most pretentious thing, as the embroided skull and bones on a shirt;

t9jllw.jpg

28iz43d.jpg

• Like 1

ANY

That's like OTR but a couple sizes small.

Luca... Well. It's odd that the next level of bespoke equates to looking like a bum. FWIW, he does have nice ensembles on his sensible days, which it seems are quite few and far between.

• Like 1

^ arc: Luca owns the bum chic look

------------------------------------------

28iz43d.jpg

Awful, he'll rip his suit if he breathes in a little too deeply. One Direction syndrome - except those boys can pull it off because their testicles are not fully developed yet and can fit into vice-like tight pants. 

• Like 1

Maybe the scale for sartorial sophistication is a loop. As you go higher, you suddenly end up coming up from the bottom.

--------------------------

I know you're most probably joking, but I am giving this serious thought.

Fortunately, as I was having lunch today in section 17; I chanced upon this old silver-haired chinese man who wore an anti-slim fit white shirt, Hermes light yellow tie, light olive wool trousers, and brown aviators. I was awestruck - not by any of the individual pieces he had on, but how he carried them as a whole. Not one particular item in his dress stood out, but all the pieces seemed to play a supporting part to the way he carried himself.

This gives me hope that there is a path which transcends Luca (hopefully bypassing anything resembling Luca) to an entity which is truly steezy - that is, style with ease. Where good style and good taste becomes ingrained in oneself.

I liken this chinese man to George Hamilton in Godfather III: where the man's presence and magnetic energy on screen is undeniable; despite the short appearance on screen.

Oh I don't know, MOP. I'm sure there are sane people in pitti who dress nicely - but I suspect these do not make it to tumblr on account of them being insufficiently "interesting"...

• Like 1

This " man" who is also a spammer and a fake tie maker, as his ties are not made by him but on a factory.

He is so fake that even denied in public he knewed me, while that same morning i said him  how ridiculous he was.

Who would commision a red overcoat or this horrible ill fitting things?

Look at his mad eyes, another scary . Why all this look and act same?  

5ug6qw.jpg

ioq1cg.jpg

• Like 1

ANY

haha i watched the link and loved the comments. Didn't i say all Pitti door people deserve to be on this thread? They are. ha

ANY

Sciamat, most hyped brand after Rubinacci and same ill fitting, clown looking and maximun tackiness. Normal their clientele are only fashion victims with awful taste and non masculine or not business or politicians.

See the clown smoking jacket on this guy and attention, the super ILL FIT jacket on the owner, this designer( i use designer not tailor ) is overpassing Luca as worst profanator of style . I have never seen any of this Ricci brothers ( the Marx brothers of tailoring ) dressed good or with good fit, all straight of a circus. No wonder their clients are this kind of clowns. :P

Edit, I forgot, that smiling clown has not buttoned the collar, I can´t stand this profanation, ill fitting trousers, ill fitting tie, ill fitting glasses, ill fitting too tall shirt collar, ill fitting sleeves, and ill fitting jacket, resume; SCIAMAT. 

a09pco.jpg

ANY

I think the look of these people is just as bad as fashion-forward tight, skinny fits. They're just on the other end of the extreme. Look at how the tie hangs out and how the DB's inner button is fastened. Screams affected to me.

• Like 1

I think the look of these people is just as bad as fashion-forward tight, skinny fits. They're just on the other end of the extreme. Look at how the tie hangs out and how the DB's inner button is fastened. Screams affected to me.

Screams terrible to me. 

• Like 1

That Sciamat pic is pretty bad. 

MOP - You posted about the Passaggio Cravatte dude a bit earlier. I couldn't help but notice that you had an internet war going on in his styleforum thread some time ago - mentioning stuff like his silk is more easily obtainable than he'd have the world believe, etc. It was quite a long and frenzied battle. What was the deal with that?

• Like 1