ManWithImpeccableTailoring

Malaysia Best Dressed Man

Without being biased, I like the outfit in the first, and then the third picture. In that order.

That first linen jacket is from Muji, and I have the same. The sports jacket made out of Lesser-Barbera fabric, as worn by the guy in the third picture, is sweet, but would have preferred it if he had not opted to turn up the sleeves in that manner -- this, of course, is a personal preference.

1. Fuck the sockless look.

2. Hideous shirt. The way the jeans are rolled up break the line and make it seem as if he has prosthetic legs.

3. Don't like the turned-back cuffs. The navy lining showing through is a bit of a distraction. Could use a more adventurous pocket square and perhaps tie, but fit is nice.

4. Is he wearing women's jeans? And what's that, a notebook in his breast pocket?

• Like 1

Why does best dressed necessarily include Westernised jackets? Whats wrong with Malay, Chinese, Indian or other types of traditional wear?

1. Fuck the sockless look.

2. Hideous shirt. The way the jeans are rolled up break the line and make it seem as if he has prosthetic legs.

3. Don't like the turned-back cuffs. The navy lining showing through is a bit of a distraction. Could use a more adventurous pocket square and perhaps tie, but fit is nice.

4. Is he wearing women's jeans? And what's that, a notebook in his breast pocket?

Where's your photo?

Where's your photo?

Are you one of those people who ascribe to the notion that in order to critique, one must also be a participant of the competition?

Are you one of those people who ascribe to the notion that in order to critique, one must also be a participant of the competition?

Hardly, I just find your tone to be one of those people who have a very high opinion of themselves. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with that.

Just curious to see what you can offer which is better than those guys whose pictures are up there

#3 is shanecross right?

I realise why he looks familiar. #3, I know where you work. *creeper*

Hardly, I just find your tone to be one of those people who have a very high opinion of themselves. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with that.

Just curious to see what you can offer which is better than those guys whose pictures are up there

Please don't start. TS might get an erection

Hardly, I just find your tone to be one of those people who have a very high opinion of themselves.

OK.

I'm not participating. And just because I choose to say that the outfits above are bad doesn't mean I have to proffer something better -- which is subjective -- in order to validate my opinion (which shouldn't need validation anyway, given that it's an opinion). Do you need an analogy?

OK.

I'm not participating. And just because I choose to say that the outfits above are bad doesn't mean I have to proffer something better -- which is subjective -- in order to validate my opinion (which shouldn't need validation anyway, given that it's an opinion). Do you need an analogy?

No I don't. You've made your point. Carry on