kotmj

What are you wearing today?

This was what I was wearing at a meeting after yesterday's fitting at ALT.

63img2012020400867.th.jpg

Lookin good bro. Simple but effective colours. You should have brought that jacket to the meet.

Tweed over shawl collar with green pants. This is next level, very dandy-ish. Great style

Edit: oh and light pink socks

Thanks, 6. I'm not sure I'm quite as good a dresser as you make out, but if a compliment is offered I must not turn it down!

6f66df9e.jpg

Boglioli seersucker sportcoat with grey stripe and two patch pockets. One of my favourites. If only the drycleaner didn't press the life out of the rolling lapels...

b2505887.jpg

The Schott A-2 getting a rare workout.

The pictures are horribly taken. To those who know better, what is the optimal way to take vanity shots of yourself?

^ joonian have you tried bringing the jacket to a tailor/coatmaker to have it pressed? I just don't trust dry cleaners to get the job done. They once pressed my 3-roll-2 jacket into a 3 button jacket.

Unless someone on here can recommend a good drycleaner.

5f996417.jpg

It's the white trousers in winter steez...

67715747.jpg

Rather blurry closeup.

6: The garment maintenance thread recommends that old-school Imbi drycleaner. In Singapore I get my stuff drycleaned but not pressed, then I get Iris to do the pressing. They are kind enough to oblige.

^ lookin good bro. I think the photo of you with the leather jacket was the best. Camera at shoulder height usually works better than if the camera is angled upwards.

Though, the true igent has no qualms with getting his spouse/family members/colleagues/pet goat take his photos for him.

Friday. Corporate drone being "rebellious". Boots and an OCBD mofos.

Deets:

Suit, shirt and PS - all Herringbone OTR, Silk/Cashmere necktie - MUJI, boots - Alden #8 shell cordovans

photo-13.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-7.jpg

• Like 1

Test-driving a Jantzen spread collar, Cuffz links, Vanda Ultimate Navy and Vanda pocket square. That half-Windsor looks huge in this pic.

64b84952.jpg

54a2415b.jpg

• Like 1

6, that Muji tie looks really nice. Didn't know their ties wore so well. I might have gone with a blue shirt and a square with less contrast. maybe. Quibbles!

It's an off-the-rack Sisley! Think I got it on a big discount at Isetan in KL a few years ago. I only had the sleeves shortened. The fit was great.

Seconded that the jacket looks great. I love my muji tie. I would stay away from their 1.5 inch skinny ties though.

Test-driving a Jantzen spread collar, Cuffz links, Vanda Ultimate Navy and Vanda pocket square. That half-Windsor looks huge in this pic.

64b84952.jpg

54a2415b.jpg

Simple, yet wonderful colour combination. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this colour-combination.

Do you think it's a seasonal thing? Some months those colours look great and sometimes just too "grey"?