kotmj

What are you wearing today?

Dont be discouraged by mere mortal words, show us your brilliancy. Nash had a mental problem too, didnt stop him did it? Come on, keep going.

Hhahahha. That above, was your sixth response to my rubbish and baiting, despite saying you wouldn't. HAHAH. So cute!

There is nothing rationale in any of your recent postings. i dont respond to rubbish and baiting, unlike you.

Heh. I do respond to repeated encouragements. Most people will study harder if they have an incentive, work longer hours etc. At least I never said I don't. HAHA

It's so funny you think what I said is rubbish, and said that you wouldn't reply, and still do.

Does that make your replies ..... rubbish?

Petepan, on 16 Jun 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

Thats great boys that you are responding to repeated encouragements. There is hope after all. Please continue.

Petepan, on 16 Jun 2013 - 03:45 AM, said:

Excellent progress. Reminded me of the book Flowers for Algernon, halfway through. Keep it up, boys.

REPLY: Looks like we have more in common than I thought! How nice! Your post above is the 8th response to my rubbish and baits.

Btw, who talked about keeping it short this time? Need a quotation for that?

Petepan, on 16 Jun 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

There is nothing rationale in any of your recent postings. i dont respond to rubbish and baiting, unlike you.

You need to focus boys. Dont get distracted with minor stuff. It is your intelligence at stake after all. Focus that on your target. You are doing well.

Nah. I'm stupid, like you said, remember? And I sometimes get distracted by minor stuff. Quite normal for somebody stupid like me, no?

I'm trying to learn from you, Mr Smarty, so naturally, I go back to you for inspiration. HEH

Petepan, on 16 Jun 2013 - 03:48 AM, said:

You need to focus boys. Dont get distracted with minor stuff. It is your intelligence at stake after all. Focus that on your target. You are doing well.

Use your stupidity as a strength boys. I am pretty sure Galileo and even Einstein were labelled stupid in their early years. Continue, practice makes perfect.

Nah. I don't strive to be intelligent. Is there a need? I'm who I am. I don't really need to try Petepan. After all, I don't need to try to get a job at accountancy firms.

Me, I'm contented with my prescribed lot.

Btw, continue with what? And how can I use my stupidity as a strength?

Please, do teach me! An example would help :)

Petepan, on 16 Jun 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Use your stupidity as a strength boys. I am pretty sure Galileo and even Einstein were labelled stupid in their early years. Continue, practice makes perfect.

You're correct, I need the forum to validate my stupidity, and that I'm trying to improve my intelligence as per your gentle encouragements and angry 'teacher' tirades and emotional fits on the Fragrance thread and on here.

Still need you as a teacher cum model

I have started by reading the Fragrance thread to gain lessons from you -- http://thekerbau.com/index.php?/topic/29-fragrances/page-3&do=findComment&comment=17821

And begun on how you jumped into a debate here -- http://www.styleforum.net/t/346199/french-tailoring-thread-e-g-camps-de-luca-cifonelli-smalto-and-etc/165#post_6365091

I have a longer list of instances in which you jumped in to otherwise normal discussions because you're still nursing emotional grudges after the Fragrance Thread discussion at the beginning of May, and will be glad to share them so we can all learn from you Yoda.

Lessons I should do well to learn.

I nv knew there are so many threads on hwz. Always thought only single consolidated thread on the where to tailor....