kotmj

What are you wearing today?

How's it goin mate? Welcome to our little forum. CEP is an ultra-big timer active in the Australian scene who frequently sports MTM (Zegna/PJohnson) and bespoke SIC Tess shirts from Charles Nakhle. Look forward to seeing your looks posted here! He is also known for putting up some sweet deals on the B/S forum. Unfortunately (or fortunately) he's not my size.

Thanks for the welcome and intro, mate; not a big-timer though. That label be reserved for the likes of Guido, Spoo, Vox etc.

Like many others, I am, unfortunately, lumbered with this thing called a painfully finite budget.

Mental note to myself: I need to get one of these Hober wool challis ties :)

They drape beautifully. If you're willing to wait the 3 weeks or so for bespoke, then Hober ties are a must-have.

My default spec is 3-fold and untipped with hand-rolled edges.

David Hober recommended a 3-fold for the wool challis and also for their macclesfield printed ties. 4- fold for their grenadines.

Nice defult spec CEP, untipped with hand rolled edges makes the difference.

David Hober recommended a 3-fold for the wool challis and also for their macclesfield printed ties. 4- fold for their grenadines.

Nice defult spec CEP, untipped with hand rolled edges makes the difference.

That it does!

G'day '6'. Fancy seeing you here. :) Hi everyone else; Singaporean living and working in Sydney who stumbled upon this place via SF. Look forward to contributing more... Today: http://img0496ui.jpg

Nice blue. But pick-stitching on the front dart?

I tried on a Liverano RTW while I was at the Armoury - it's near weightless. Comfort level was unbelievable, and it looked sexy as hell. Very masculine cut on those. If I had the funds, I wouldn't think twice about commissioning a piece from them.

Patrick Johnson jackets can also be spotted by the pick stitching on the shoulder seam. I might have to ask Tom to go easy on the pick stitching on my next commission.

Felt like going non-CBD today...

Suit - P Johnson MTM in mid-gray Loro Piana All Seasons PoW check fabric; hand-finished

Shirt - Alumo sky blue graph-check from Nakhle Shirtmakers; end-run fabric

Tie - Hober garza fina grenadine; chocolate brown

PS - Drakes silk and wool

Shoes - C&J Lowndes

post-902-0-27594200-1331764741.jpg

post-902-0-21319500-1331764781.jpg

It wasn't as tight when I bought it, honestly!

It's a Uniqlo 'premium cotton' or something. It actually does have very nice details, including chambray-lined placket, collar, cuffs, decently thick plastic buttons, and gussets. Bought this some time ago in Shanghai; Uniqlo seems to have removed the details from its shirts, though.

Very nice combo CEP!

Is that Drakes in burgandy? 7cm?

Thanks!

The official description is: wine with ecru spots.

To my eye, this is not burgundy, but more of a dark red that is closer to maroon.

And yes, it's 7cm width.