kotmj

What are you wearing today?

My contribution for the day...boring old CBD shot. We need to do weekly theme's here like on SF's "what are you wearing today" thread - just a thought.

photo-68.jpg

Nice suit. I see an IKEA green stool for children. I have that one in light blue. What is that little contraption on top of the stool? Is that an air purifier?

Hard 3 buttoned 3 piece suits are so classic and sexy. It does take some height to be able to pull it off though.

I do agree with arc, everything is great but the pants seems to be a bit off.

The best 3 button I've seen is on a Canali. This is probably a 3 roll 2.5. I was out window shopping somewhere in Europe when I took this pic:

pics046.jpg

Hard 3 buttoned 3 piece suits are so classic and sexy. It does take some height to be able to pull it off though.

I do agree with arc, everything is great but the pants seems to be a bit off.

The pants are alot off. Fork is eating into my junk, hence have to wear them lower which then degenerates into the weird bunching seen. Lucky IRL its not that bad. The hazards of MTM.

But getting them fixed this saturday (ie new pair).

Nice suit. I see an IKEA green stool for children. I have that one in light blue. What is that little contraption on top of the stool? Is that an air purifier?

Thanks. The contraptionthingy is a heater. Essential for comfort in winter.

The best 3 button I've seen is on a Canali. This is probably a 3 roll 2.5. I was out window shopping somewhere in Europe when I took this pic:

pics046.jpg

Their jackets feel weightless as I remember, and that lapel roll looks awesome. No wonder ahjib kor and obama favour the brand. Though I haven't seen them pull off any looks with anything resembling any sort of panache.

Frivolous Friday (bad pic I know, I have ancient iPhone, I am waiting to pull trigger on S3, just need to get some damn work done)

img01791b.jpg

That's quite funky combination Pete, when you said you had somber wardrobe, I really thought it was really boring. I see you mixed it up your combo of shirts.

The same strategy i use, i have staple of black suits ie black, black pinstripe and mix it up the color of shirts and ties. Your strategy was probably determined by occupational hazard, mine was simple economic sense that it's cheaper to have many shirts and ties rather than suits.

That's why i dont subscribe to the idea having many grey and navy suits. Doesn't make sense to me unless your work environment dictates you wear suits on daily basis. To me having the the basics navy blue, grey and black is a must maybe additional to that is brown/beige suit. Well that's just me, I've always been a non-conformist.

Frivolous Friday (bad pic I know, I have ancient iPhone, I am waiting to pull trigger on S3, just need to get some damn work done)

img01791b.jpg

Très beau, small crowded circles on the shirt with wide-apart stripes on the suit.

I wish I have a job that don't get my clothes dirty. Then I can wear nice shirts and ties.

My clothes are covered with nasty germs and oral fluids at the end of the day after those people coughed at me. It's amazing that I don't get sick more often.

For a sunny Sunday breakfast run

From the bottom up: Converse garment dyed sneaks-APC new standards-CdG tee-Uniqlo field jacket

photo-69.jpg

photo-70.jpg

photo-71.jpg

^It's next on my buy list. I really hope I have enough gravitas to pull it off like my hero Hermesman

Ce n'est pas moi. It's the legendary Hermès man, upon whom the liquidity of the Melium Group depends.

sohighfashion.blogspot.com

Amuse yourself!

Layers and Textures on Grey Tuesday

img01841i.jpg

There are seven different materials as far as I can tell. Most people will miss at least one.

Est-tu? Is this you, Monsieur kotmj? You look so jeune (young).

Kotmj wishes he could be this stylish.

Layers and Textures on Grey Tuesday

img01841i.jpg

There are seven different materials as far as I can tell. Most people will miss at least one.

Cashmere scarf, wool overcoat, wool (-mohair?) jacket, cotton shirt, stainless steel watch, blue steel hands & silk tie?

I put the first three together as one material- wool. You got cotton, silk and steel. There are 3 other materials. The answers are borderline cheating, but heck, sue me!