• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#21 terrorsquad

terrorsquad

Megatimer

• Yang Berbahagia
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:22 AM

And I'm very sure one is from Canada.He's a very well known tailor working in a big retail company :)

#22 andrew

andrew

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:22 PM

I think it was the Meermin 10 shoes that drew the traffic.

#23 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

I think it was caraceni's expose` that drew it.

#24 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

Tuesdays at work appear to be more boring than Mondays. 261 unique visitors made a whopping 836 visits. Each visit was some 12 minutes. 72% are direct traffic, while 25% arrived via typing "the kerbau" and "thekerbau" into google. Only 2.6% arrived on the site via a link on another site -- twitter and lowyat being the two biggest sources of referred traffic. 80% of visitors are from Malaysia and Singapore.

#25 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:48 AM

OMG, I'm afraid I gave the wrong data about the page views and unique visitors. The numbers I gave were cumulative!! Please forgive me if you were already hatching plans for bringing thekerbau to IPO.

Anyway, on Sunday there were 100 unique visitors. 115 on Monday, 122 on Tuesday, and 130 on Wednesday. The visits per day are in the 300s, so about 3 visits per day for the average visitor.

#26 carbman

carbman

Megatimer

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationPJ

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

The kerbau renders beautifully on Safari, iphone 4s!

#27 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:10 AM

^Good to know!

Saturday has a much reduced turnout for the kerbau. People are busy enjoying life -- only 89 unique visitors compared to 111 on Friday.

#28 andrew

andrew

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

Can we have a 'thekerbau for android'?

#29 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

Apparently there is no app yet for IPB board on android.

In other news, we have our first Thai member today!

#30 joonian

joonian

Megatimer

• Alfa once more
  • 2,134 posts
  • Location-

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

I told him to join

(null)

#31 andrew

andrew

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

is it sam hober?

edit: i mean david..

#32 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

I don't think it's David. Hopefully he can tell us a bit about the Bangkok scene.

#33 Petepan

Petepan

Megatimer

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

There is no faster way to kill this forum than by proclaiming the presence of lawyers. Let's get back to male hedonism quickly.

#34 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hurray, I was forced to upgrade to an even more capacious (and expensive) hosting package. Keep it up!

Quality is still very high.

#35 terrorsquad

terrorsquad

Megatimer

• Yang Berbahagia
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

The quality of the members of this forum is quite high.95 percent of the members of this forum that I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know are very classy people. Great to talk to, knowledgeable, nice, honest and they have class. Class is not how rich or poor you are, it's how you carry yourself and how you treat others. You may wear nice things and are fortunate enough to afford nice stuffs in life but it does not matter if you have no class.

Yes, we all talk about fine stuff and things but what really attracts me to this forum are its classy members. well done thekerbau!

#36 Bkt

Bkt

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

Guys anyone else have problems with the search bar? mine seems to be unclickable like there is a block on it seems to be a HTML problem. I've tried it on 2 browsers

Posted Image

#37 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Search works fine with me. Maybe try searching the site through google, e.g.

alumo site: thekerbau.com

#38 carbman

carbman

Megatimer

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationPJ

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

On my iphone running safari, the threads automatically jump to the latest post just by clicking the title. On my mac, i have to click on 'show unread post'

#39 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

I would like to wish all kerbaus an exciting year ahead. 2012 has been an intriguing year for me personally, and a fantastic year for the forum. I say fantastic despite the slow and linear new member growth. To qualify as good, growth must have the appelation "exponential". But new member growth is not the point of the forum.

The point of the forum is the surfacing of news, thoughts, and lines of inquiry that are interesting to the members. It is doing very well in this regard. I find myself quite addicted to the forum.

One thing surprised me: the level of activity in the "Dress Shoes" thread. I would never have guessed the enthusiasm members have for good shoes. The second surprise is the embarrassing amount of documented expenditures in the "Latest Hauls" thread.

The general atmosphere of the forum is one of camaraderie -- I could not wish for better.

The question now for whoever runs the forum is: What are the projects in the pipeline for 2013? I have a general idea of the direction I'm headed in my own business, but I am clueless when it comes to the forum. (Maybe it's time for a change at the top.) Or maybe a forum is a bottom-up affair -- the inclinations and enthusiams of the members determine how the forum develops.

Looking forward to the ride in 2013.

#40 holymoly

holymoly

Megatimer

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

Happy New Year! Found the forum through random Google searches. Like the general clean look of the forum. By the way, not sure if this has been asked before but why The Kerbau? Also if the logo project has been coming along nicely? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users