• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#121 holymoly

holymoly

Megatimer

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

In Internet Explorer, cut and paste seem to be impossible in formatting replies to topics. I cannot quote replies as well. As such I now use Chrome specifically for kerbau.com.

#122 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

There is a new version of the skin we're on. It's from December, so pretty fresh. I'll try installing that build and see if the bugs some of you are experiencing are fixed.

#123 ladhrann

ladhrann

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

There is a new version of the skin we're on. It's from December, so pretty fresh. I'll try installing that build and see if the bugs some of you are experiencing are fixed.

I see this a build 3.4.4 on my screen, but am unsure as to why I'd have to install the software on my own pc?  I'm running Windows 8 and firefox on a new laptop now and still have the same trouble.

#124 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Ladhrann, I updated the skin. Is the forum rendering properly on your computer?

#125 ladhrann

ladhrann

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

kotmj, here's what I see on screen, most like I'm missing something really obvious:  http://i1307.photobu...42.png~original

#126 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

The recent forum downage was entirely my fault. It's all ok now.

#127 ladhrann

ladhrann

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

Still no joy Kotmj.  Getting the forum with no skin here so plain text only like the screenshot above.

#128 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

I'm not sure what I can do next about this problem. I'm open to suggestions.

#129 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

I received an email from MOP today titled "ey mate":

when are you returning me my account?

jokes are over, let´s be serious mate.

best

My reply?

You need to send picture of you sodomizing a male dog. This picture will be posted on the forum. Then you will have your account back.

#130 "6"

"6"

Megatimer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

I assume a satisfactory photo was sent - since he's posting on the forum again.

#131 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

It was late at night, I think maybe 2 a.m. I was at home. There was a double knock on the door. Both dog and I looked at the door. Friend or foe this late at night? It's moments like these I wish I had adopted a German Shepherd instead. I walked stealthily to the door and listened for sounds coming from the other side. There was none.

I found a note stuck to the door. It read: "Re-admit Holzer. CROMPTON has a new strategy."

#132 urban

urban

Bigtimer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

I hope Jeremy's dog was not the victim of some unwanted midnight attention.

#133 joonian

joonian

Megatimer

• Alfa once more
  • 2,134 posts
  • Location-

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

Forgot to renew the domain?

#134 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

Har, what?

#135 "6"

"6"

Megatimer

• Members
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

The site went down yesterday night - with a message stating the domain name needed to be renewed

#136 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:11 AM

Very unlikely. This forum is run by a team of professionals. You guys make it sound as if an overstretched itenerant tailor is running this place. Whose parents thinks he's unemployed.

#137 EF Lau

EF Lau

Smalltimer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

Very unlikely. This forum is run by a team of professionals. You guys make it sound as if an overstretched itenerant tailor is running this place. Whose parents thinks he's unemployed.

You must be eccentric a man Jeremy. Most of your post indicate a dry and serious facade of a man. 

But this one had me burst laughing out loud. So much so that other patrons of the hotel were staring at me. 

Itinerant tailor - must be a world first for that term. Where do you normally meet clients? 

#138 Petepan

Petepan

Megatimer

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

You must be eccentric a man Jeremy. Most of your post indicate a dry and serious facade of a man. 

But this one had me burst laughing out loud. So much so that other patrons of the hotel were staring at me. 

Itinerant tailor - must be a world first for that term. Where do you normally meet clients?

Tailleurs Sans Frontiere?

#139 kotmj

kotmj

Megatimer

• Members
  • 7,351 posts
  • LocationBukit Rimau

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:14 PM

I've been looking into the pathetic page rank of this forum. For search term like "bespoke tailoring", my site jeremytok.com actually ranks higher than this forum, thekerbau.com. It's unbelievable that the commercial site of a tailoring business would outrank a non-commercial forum with near-daily fresh content and that moreover has thousands of pages of real valuable content. Why does jeremytok.com outrank thekerbau.com in nearly every related search term like "custom tailor" or even "wedding suit tailor"? How is that even possible?

It turns out nobody knows. Sometime in 2012, Google changed its algorithms which caused nearly all forums the world over to drop in traffic severely due to lower page rank.

https://www.webmaste...gle/4641876.htm

I've not found a cure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users