Here's another example of irrationality for laughs.

You write 'I'm insecure' and then you write that I'm 'a writer with an inflated sense of his puny abilities.'

Now, if I'm insecure how do I have an inflated sense of my abilities.

I'd be insecure over my abilities.

Make up your mind.

You really are irrational and prone to name calling sans substantiation. Hahahahahaha.

The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive, Mr LOGICAL.

I thought you needn't say more. Can't help yourself can you? Here's a biscuit. Oh sorry, is that a foot I see in your mouth?

Also seems that you require constant clarification. A lamentable handicap.

P/s and more edits. You had the balls to call me stupid, then you erase your insult, and accuse me of calling you names. You are indeed a fucking piece of work.

• Like 1

Lol. Boo. Now I need to clarify certain baseline assumptions? Pls don't make yourself look stupider than you are. If you like when I get to a laptop ill be glad to point out the necessary logical assumptions one has to make to assume I'm insecure. Assumptions you're apparently too stupid to grasp you're making.

Sure why not? If you wish to hang yourself, why should I stop you?

Baseline is certainly where you can aspire to reach. In the meantime, keep yourself happy with assumptions.

Well, you didn't get the Oedipal complex swipe, but I am way too superior to even bother clarifying something so obviously over your head,.

No, but that would more than suffice to deal with your puny ass. Keep editing, you may need your laptop for that. Don't forget the rope to hang yourself.

P/s and more edits. You had the balls to call me stupid, then you erase your insult, and accuse me of calling you names. You are indeed a fucking piece of work.

Wtf are you talking btw? I erase my insult? Why'd I need to do that? You can see my posts littered with examples of why I think you're stupid, emotional and irrational.

Also, before I get to that clarification I'm gng to write because you're too stupid to see the contradiction with the statement in which you said im 'a writer with an inflated sense of his puny abilities', what exactly are you insinuating im insecure over?

Not only are you dumb, you are now lying. Your exact word were "make up your mind, stupid." Then you erase stupid, and then say I am prone to name calling. Throwing insults and.tantrums then calling me irrational? Exquisite logic for a serial editor.

Concentrate your severely limited intellect to arguing why insecurity is mutually exclusive to having an inflated sense of one's abilities. That would be amusing.

Alternatively it may be better for you to quit and retain whatever shred of credibility you still have. Don't come whining like a baby later.

Not only are you dumb, you are now lying. Your exact word were "make up your mind, stupid." Then you erase stupid, and then say I am prone to name calling. Throwing insults and.tantrums then calling me irrational?

You're truly stupid. If I have no issues with calling you stupid here and the numerous other posts I've made in which I've given clear examples of your emotional fits and irrationality (go check). Why'd I shun from calling you stupid in that instance? Truly stupid.

Oh and it looks like you don't even know what exactly you're insinuating I'm insecure over, much less justify it. Hahahahahahaga. Talk about a STUPID piece of work.

What a broken old record. The issue is not you calling me stupid. You have imaginatively called me that ad nauseum.

Go ahead, write your clarification. Don't beat around the bush.

Lol. Hope that was your best.

EDIT: LOL @ YOUR CONSTANT RETROSPECTIVE EDITS underlined below. YOU CALL ME OUT FOR RETROSPECTIVELY EDITING POSTS AND YOU DO THE SAME? AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Check out what you wrote about edits, and your response to my comment about my 'beating you, intellectually'. Only you would be stupid enough to read it as 'beating you TO A PULP. HILARIOUS. HAHA.

P/s/s With continual editing, your anal and imbecilic tendencies are further glorified. Instead of beating you (to a pulp), you now added the word intellectually. A sparkling intellect that cannot get it right the first time, and need to slink around with edits.

What a broken old record. The issue is not you calling me stupid. You have imaginatively called me that ad nauseum.

Like I said, it is no effort at all to kick your ass.

I am not insinuating, I am stating it directly, Mr Logical.

And I see that you don't get sarcasm. I must lower my expectations, which is rock bottom to start with. This line is an edit. With no imbecilic large caps. Haha in caps, how expressive.

You know. You haven't done that. All you've succeeded in showing is that you're irrational, stupid, and emotional. Anybody who follows the argument will see how you call me names without a single shred of evidence.

So you state I'm insecure after you said 'mea culpa'? Talk about contradicting yourself.

Anyhow, so you state I'm insecure, cool. Insecure over what? If you're just calling names without any means of justification (that is, you're just an intellectual lightweight). Don't waste my time.

If you think anyone is even bothered reading this long argument, you have truly lost your marbles.

That's what you think. I had two emails since this happened btw.

So you state I'm insecure after you said 'mea culpa'? Talk about contradicting yourself.

Anyhow, so you state I'm insecure, cool. Insecure over what? If you're just calling names without any means of justification (that is, you're just an intellectual lightweight). Don't waste my time.

I said mea culpa I should not have said that, because it was impolite, not mea culpa that you are not insecure. It appears comprehension is not your strong point.

Nobody is wasting your time except yourself. The mere fact that you go on and on shows a clear emotional insecurity in losing an inconsequential argument over the Internet.

So where is this clarification on insecurity vs inflated sense of abilities, intellectual heavyweight of the world of endless edits?

That's what you think. I had two emails since this happened btw.

Well mea culpa, we are more popular than I thought.

Insecurity in this case is, obviously, emotional. Duh? Emotional insecurity over what, specifically.

And how do you distinguish insecurity and academics who clarify everything they say, lawyers who provide a ton of definitions, people who are serious about everything they write and respond, and those who want to win an argument because they are competitive and argumentative?

Are all these ppl insecure too? Just .... because they like to ..... clarify what they write? Need I remind you that assuming you're correct, you fall into a similar 'insecure' camp?

I'll let readers judge what mea culpa means in this excerpt of what you wrote.

I read legal contracts everyday too, hence I do not relish reading lengthy wordy stuff elsewhere. I am only telling you how I see it, and if you say you are not insecure, that's fine, mea culpa and we move on, hopefully in a more succinct manner.

I have stated exactly why I believe you are insecure. Go back and read again slowly.

Insecurity is not limited to emotional insecurity. It applies to physical insecurity too. Not feeling so smart now eh?

I have no issue contemplating my own insecurities, it is you who appears to have an issue.

Insecurity is not limited to emotional insecurity. It applies to physical insecurity too. Not feeling so smart now eh?

I have no issue contemplating my own insecurities, it is you who appears to have an issue.

You're obviously not making sense. Why'd physical insecurity apply in this argument? LOL. I should be physically insecure that you're gng to reach over the computer and punch me?

Also, here's what you wrote below. If that's your justification for why I'm insecure, well, you fall into a similar camp, don't you? Since 'the mere fact that you go on and on shows a clear emotional insecurity in losing an inconsequential argument over the Internet'? In your words. No less.

Also, you fail to distinguish how lawyers who provide a ton of definitions, competitive people, argumentative people, and even those who take things seriously, are not insecure when they clarify a ton of stuff.

Nobody is wasting your time except yourself. The mere fact that you go on and on shows a clear emotional insecurity in losing an inconsequential argument over the Internet.