"6"

The watch appreciation thread

Been wanting one since my student days. But the price goes up faster than my salary and the waiting list never shortens.

tumblr_m4fp9uOSID1qzleu4o1_500.jpg

Sexayy.. I have heard of the amazing waiting list. Always wanted a german watch. Ended up with the schaumburgs which price is just a fraction of dornblueth

Back to your question a few posts back Misfit, I think Ball watches are good value for money, though I don't own one...yet. They make great sports wathces IMO and the tritium tubes are one of a kind. They tend to be chunky though especially the chronographs due to the additional clearance needed for the multi-layered tubes.

Thanks dude. I somehow missed ur post. Mebbe one day i'll consider a Ball, i like the trainmaster series.

Post some pictures when you do buy one. I like the Engineer Master series, being trained in engineering (though I'm no longer in the field).

Just acquired one of these for casual wear. I've been wearing it to work more and more tho. Now I have something that matches my blender.

braun-watch.jpg

Cheap, lacking of any substance, and looks damn good. How can a red-blooded man resist?

A Thinkpad is something special even today. I had one once, loved the thing.

Actually I only got the Thinkpad less than one year. Bought it used after my Dell died. Love it so much that I was on my way to Ipoh from Melaka to buy one when I suddenly saw one in KL through mudah.my. The trackpoint is a genius invention and I like the matte surfaced lid.

Always had a thing for watches, but too lazy to pick up technical knowledge. Current wear is Mont Blanc Chrono, eyeing the defunct Cartier Pasha (a bit pondan maybe) but really like to go back down the curve with a Sinn 656 or 856. Wife pressuring me to get a matching pair of Rolexes (collective groan)- my diversion attempts have been successful for over 3 years now, so wish me luck!!

Actually I only got the Thinkpad less than one year. Bought it used after my Dell died. Love it so much that I was on my way to Ipoh from Melaka to buy one when I suddenly saw one in KL through mudah.my. The trackpoint is a genius invention and I like the matte surfaced lid.

I had T46, the model just before Lenovo. It lasted me years, it's called the brick for a reason. U can just drop it and it still works. When I had to change HP, I was so reluctant

I had T46, the model just before Lenovo. It lasted me years, it's called the brick for a reason. U can just drop it and it still works. When I had to change HP, I was so reluctant

Mine is T61, bought it just because I like the shape :)