Sign in to follow this  
andrew

Uploading Pictures

Andrew, it is possible but there is a cumulative limit of 500kB per person. If you want to upload more than that, you would have to delete some of the older pics you uploaded.

When I upgrade to a more capacious hosting package, this limit will go up. But the limit will always be too low -- I doubt it goes beyond 5MB per person. I blow through that in just a few posts.

This site is registered with Imageshack, so that is an option if you do not want to use photobucket.

Hi

I'm a tech fool. Does this mean you can't upload pix directly on the site? How does one do it via ImageShack....open an account and store pix there and then post the link here? Please let me know.

Cheers

Fiddler

Yes, that's how it functions with ImageShack.

I use photobucket.com , and have recently been paying for the service. By paying, my pictures are stored at original suppression. If you do not pay, they suppress further the images you upload.

You can also attach pictures with your post -- there is a field for this if you click on "More Reply Options", but you are limited to a cumulative 5 MB. Once you've uploaded 5MB worth of pics, you can't upload anymore. Which is why imageshack or photobucket is preferable.

Yes, that's how it functions with ImageShack.

I use photobucket.com , and have recently been paying for the service. By paying, my pictures are stored at original suppression. If you do not pay, they suppress further the images you upload.

I tried to use photobucket there to upload photos but no joy, I tried the img code, direct link and the html link. When I tried to put it in the message it said this board does not support this service or something to that effect. Help!

I tried to use photobucket there to upload photos but no joy, I tried the img code, direct link and the html link. When I tried to put it in the message it said this board does not support this service or something to that effect. Help!

You manage to get it to work? I use photobucket and use the img code link.

You manage to get it to work? I use photobucket and use the img code link.

Hi boysdontcryy, your photobucket photos cannot be viewed recently due to bandwidth limitation. :unsure:  Maybe it is just me...