Sign in to follow this  
Zinzan

Accessories

I'm mostly interested to know if there are really 8 stitches/cm for the rolled edges.

Unrelated to that, today is of course the first day of CNY. I wish everyone a prosperous year ahead, and looking forward to benefitting from a substantial portion of your clothing spend.

Nackymade trunk shows are proliferating through the cities of the world. He even goes to Hanoi. Talk about backwater. Not much mention of him on the various fora though. I wear glasses myself; have done so most of my life except for a period when I wore contacts. I find his glasses quite chunky. The RTWs are quite affordable at approx. USD300. But how does it work? I don't imagine he brings along an eyetesting bench for people like me who needs prescription lenses. Don't really understand his model.

Nackymade.jpg

Nackymade trunk shows are proliferating through the cities of the world. He even goes to Hanoi. Talk about backwater. Not much mention of him on the various fora though. I wear glasses myself; have done so most of my life except for a period when I wore contacts. I find his glasses quite chunky. The RTWs are quite affordable at approx. USD300. But how does it work? I don't imagine he brings along an eyetesting bench for people like me who needs prescription lenses. Don't really understand his model.

Nackymade.jpg

Theres no eyetesting bench, although you have the option of choosing prescription lenses. But its much more costlier that way.

There are a few models in different sizes for you to choose from.

They sell frames only except if you purchase sunglasses.

However, if you buy a third pair from them, prescription lenses are FOC which is based on you advising them on the power of the lenses.

A customer today whipped out from his pocket the most amazing wallet I've seen in a long time.

1-IMG_5352_zpsskdnvufl.jpg

It's museum calf. In person, it is sublime. Luminous. Soft and supple. Stitching and edge finishing all perfect.

1-IMG_5351_zpsvaefouke.jpg

As usual, a lifetime supply you have there.

I almost forgot I told myself my next wallet should be cordovan. Longer lasting than calf.

Greeting,anyone know where can i find greatest range of selftie bowtie in malaysia?

As far as I know there are none unless you get a tailor to custom make one for u. Hackett usually has a black one for sale. And that's about it I think. So the greatest range is a range of one. Unless anyone else knows better?

One can never have too many shoes......or cars...or watches...or houses...or...

motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com

and

amalaysianman.blogspot.com/