Sign in to follow this  
Zinzan

Accessories

Lol. Discovered Drake's factory while out walking the hound this morning. We're neighbours! I'll keep an eye out for its HK based owner.

(null)

• Like 2

Lol. Discovered Drake's factory while out walking the hound this morning. We're neighbours! I'll keep an eye out for its HK based owner.

(null)

You might want to take a look at their refuse. They might throw away lots of silk scraps. Can be used in the stead of toilet paper. Wiping one's arse with silk, etc.

If anyone wants ties, pocket squares or scarves from The Knottery, they're having a sale now. 50% off everything (except grenadines) with "HALFSIES" code. It's till Friday.

• Like 3

If anyone wants ties, pocket squares or scarves from The Knottery, they're having a sale now. 50% off everything (except grenadines) with "HALFSIES" code. It's till Friday.

Those guys are hilarious. The FAQ section is a hoot.

Q: IF I EMAIL YOU A QUESTION USING ALL CAPS, WILL YOU ANSWER? EVEN THOUGH IT IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING?

A:

For this reason, I would buy some stuff from them (and also because Monsieur nickwjd has given a coupon).

Thanks for the headsup. Was tempted to try their ties during the Black Friday sales, but this is a better deal so I've placed my order :)

Yeah no prob, I saw this mentioned initially on Put This On and immediately went to check it out. I was considering getting some basics from The Tie Bar, but this is obviously a much better deal. I snagged some for a friend and myself as well, although some of the solid knits are backordered.

I bought a 7-fold silk tie, a pair of socks, a pocketsquare and 2 sets of shoe laces.

A lot of the nice patterns are out of stock. :(

Thanks for the lobang! I got a silk knot, knitted tie, shoe laces and pocket square. Damn almost everything is out of stock so fast.

• Like 1

Thanks for the lobang! I got a silk knot, knitted tie, shoe laces and pocket square. Damn almost everything is out of stock so fast.

Monsieur Petia, you are fast acquiring kerbau habits! :lol:

I got a few things: 2 pocket squares and 2 NATO straps. A lot of things are already out of stock, sadly.

In hindsight, we should have consolidated shipping...

Monsieur Petia, you are fast acquiring kerbau habits! :lol:

Its called ______ (fill in the blanks) acquisition disorder.

Its called ______ (fill in the blanks) acquisition disorder.

That is what that is wrong with Singaporeans, always negative.

We French people call it 'Behaviour Therapy'.

My Rayban lost its last remaining nosepad two months ago. The first nosepad dropped off maybe one year after purchase. It's one of those wrap around styles in moulded plastic frame with silicone nosepads glued to the frame. Totally not recommended.

So I've been looking at Randolph Engineering glasses. After much reflection, I've come to the conclusion that the typical chromed Aviator model does not meet my aesthetic requirements. It looks like a piece of alien technology sitting on the face.

0109gqps0107.jpg

UN-AF-Pilot-300.jpg

The matte black frame is better. There is also something off with the squarish frame on the best-selling Aviator model, so I'm leaning towards the Concorde or the Crew Chief.

The Concorde in matte black

randolph_engineering_concorde_mblack_v2.jpg

J, Randolph dont ship it to Malaysia anymore, should've bought it then.

I wonder why not. No real loss -- they are plentiful on ebay, from resellers, at identical prices.