Sign in to follow this  
kotmj

thekerbau's austere appearance

Whenever I have the opportunity to comtemplate about the forum, I find myself wanting a more colourful, higher contrast appearance. More colour, some pics on the front perhaps. But then I remind myself why I chose this plain skin: when colleagues peek at my screen it is not easy to discern what sort of a forum this is. One of the problems I have with SF is how obvious it is to a unwitting observer that it's a clothes site.

Since I work in an all-glass room, the only giveaway to passer-bys that i'm not hard at work doing research or whatnot is your avatars.

But don't let that stop you. I do think that the forum needs a logo or mascot. Can someone conjure up a tasteful kerbau, something (although not as similar) as Braun Buffel's?

Whenever I have the opportunity to comtemplate about the forum, I find myself wanting a more colourful, higher contrast appearance. More colour, some pics on the front perhaps. But then I remind myself why I chose this plain skin: when colleagues peek at my screen it is not easy to discern what sort of a forum this is. One of the problems I have with SF is how obvious it is to a unwitting observer that it's a clothes site.

I agree.I'm lucky in the sense that the forum's skin is similar to a virtual data room skin that I am working on.So people think I'm doing due diligence every time I open up the forum.