Sign in to follow this  
terrorsquad

The Official Kerbau Cloth Thread : H.Lesser 8/9oz RAF blue

I think its totally different to PG's one but that may be bcoz of the camera effect. The closest may be the DB by slewfoot in the first pic though I may be wrong.

It's bespoke too... notice the backward slanting shoulder seam. No RTW or MTM has such a feature.

rowan-atkinson_3542629.jpg

somebody ought to tell the first guy to stop posing in his pics. he looks like a fop when doing that. all of his pics on style forum look the same way. rowan atkinson looks stylish, though not the most attractive guy in the world. lots of people make that mistake; posing while taking pics.

Hi guys,

Please be informed that the quota for thekerbau members is almost up. As such, for those of you who have still not put in an order or are still thinking of it, please put in an order soon before the qouta is filled. If this hapens, then you will miss out on the group buy for this cloth.

BTW, Atkinson's jacket is very soft. Notice that the chest kind of collapses on itself. Do you guys actually find this viscerally desirable?

I personally love it. It gives the jacket this louche laid back look. I wouldn't have it on all my suits, but yes, it is desirable to me.

Delicious. Have a vision already:

Half-lined jacket with soft canvassing, SB, 1 button, large lapels, ruffled neapolitan shoulder, with 2 patch pockets.

How will you do the shoulders? I am very conflicted. <_<

BTW, Atkinson's jacket is very soft. Notice that the chest kind of collapses on itself. Do you guys actually find this viscerally desirable?

I like it to be with a bit of structure, not too soft as Atkinson's. Something in between to give the jacket a bit of presence.

I was watching the Sartorialists lunch for 25 video and got this idea.Once the kerbau cloth is made up into suits, let us all gather for lunch or dinner wearing it.I expect that this would take several months but that's the beauty of it.

I was watching the Sartorialists lunch for 25 video and got this idea.Once the kerbau cloth is made up into suits, let us all gather for lunch or dinner wearing it.I expect that this would take several months but that's the beauty of it.

if i buy, that would be an expensive lunch/dinner for me :huh:

This would not be a one off dinner or lunch, so you have plenty of time to save up to come to Malaysia :P

don't think that i wouldn't do this. i just might, i just might... B)

• Like 1

Guys,

I just got an estimated quote from Harrisons for shipping charges to Malaysia and Singapore.It is £37 pounds for 3.5 meters. This is quite high in my opinion. As such, in order to save costs, I suggest that you pool your orders with fellow kerbau members to help reduce the cost. I will get the final quote once I submit all the orders.

For fellow kerbau members that know each other in Malaysia, I propose that it is sent to either my place or kotmj's. for Singapore, it will be gshen's place.

Sounds good to me. As long as the cloth gets here! (can't wait to see AL's face when he's bombarded with various orders filled with sartorial oddities when we meet up at this place)

Commission for Ah Loke -- spalla camiccia, concave shoulders, barchetta welt, two hip patch pockets, overlapping buttons, surgeon's cuffs, patch ticket pocket, 3.5" lapels, fully canvassed, custom bemberg lining in the sleeves, buggy lining in the shoulder and pick stitching throughout!