Sign in to follow this  
terrorsquad

The Official Kerbau Cloth Thread : H.Lesser 8/9oz RAF blue

If thats the case, please let me know (via email to the same email address you guys sent your order) whether you prefer it to be shipped to my place or kotmj"s or to your own address. If it is your own address, please state your address and your contact number.

This would apply to all those who have put in orders for the cloth =)

Looking at the success of the group buy so far, I will be organizing another one at the end of the year. It will be either in September or November. However, what will make it special is that it will be a a special commission which will make the cloth unique. And the good news is, it will be a H.Lesser cloth again :)

I don't have a place you guys can come to. I always leave packages with AL, and receive packages via AL. He's the dealer.

There is only ONE (1) suiting length left before I close the order for the kerbau cloth. Once it is closed, I will send out the emails to all that have ordered.

I am very happy with the order that I received from thekerbau members. All the members that are active in this forum have purchased the cloth and to me that is fantastic. Thanks guys for making this work. Hopefully, we become the mini version of the Cloth Club in London Lounge :)

Hopefully, we become the mini version of the Cloth Club in London Lounge :)

Chey, glamour. I like.

I'll email you!

Damn terror u're making me poor!

But btw do u accept pre-orders for this yet to be commissioned cloth? tongue.png

This FORUM is bankrupting me

Gentleman,

Orders for the kerbau cloth is CLOSED. I will be sending out emails today and/or tomorrow in relation to your delivery address (for those who have not yet informed me of their preference)and your full details which includes your contact number.

Thank you again for all of you that has participated in this group order :)

In the spirit of a truly bespoked suit, I propose we order real horn buttons. I have tried RJW but they dont seem to answer my emails. I have found an alternative and their prices are VERY reasonable, cheper then what Ah Loke charges anyway. Let me know if anyone is interested. :)

Does ALT still charge for horn buttons and the like when you commission a FC suit? My tailor just quotes me a price which includes horn buttons, working cuffs, bemberg lining, pick stitching etc.

I have a problem. I don't now how to differentiate between horn buttons and plastic buttons. Uhhhh..... #noobmode

The surface of real horn buttons has irregular little grains on it if you look at it in the light. It also has irregular specks of colouring on it. No two horn buttons will look the same.

Plastic on the other hand has a perfectly smooth surface and doesn't feel as substantial to the touch. After a while you will be able to quickly differentiate horn vs plastic buttons. The best way is to simply handle both of them and compare.

• Like 1

For those who have not replied to my e-mail, please do so as I am planning to send the order to Harrisons tonight or tomorrow. I am just waiting for replies from a few of you. Once they have replied, we can proceed with the next stage for our kerbau cloth.

In the event there is any cancellation, please let me know also.