F1refighter

Visit to Ed et al in Singapore

Edwin, if you're looking for a venue for a trunk show, I know the place.

Thanks joonian! We are seriously contemplating about doing a trunk show in KL, and we would very much appreciate any help we can get!

Thank you very much KC for the positive write-up! I hope you had enjoyed your visit as much as we had. The issue with the back of the heel causing discomfort should subside as the outsole breaks in. What usually happens before the sole becomes flexible enough is that there will be a bit of slippage at the back counter which causes the discomfort.

Regarding the old lasts, they somehow do not present well in photographs from certain angles. We've had multiple feedback that it looks much better in person.

We are also happy to announce (The Kerbau is the first forum to know!) that we are going to reproduce some of our best selling models from our first collection in the new lasts. These models, namely The Shenton, The Raffles, and The Merlion, together with 8 brand new designs will form our new collection, slated for launch at Front Row, May 4th 2012.

As we flounder in our first year of existence, we are very appreciative of the support shown to us. We take into account all positive and negative comments as we try to better our designs, constructions and operations. Please excuse us if emails sometimes goes unanswered; we do not mean to ignore anyone! Please give us the benefit of the doubt and email us again; we are a very small operation and things do get overlooked, but definitely not intentionally!

Congratulations, dude! Good to see you folks having so much fun and success in your first year :)

As for the break-in period of the shoes, I take back what I said initially about it being compared to Red Wings. Turns out, the break in of these shoes can be rather brutal, a small piece of skin at the back of my heel came off and I couldn't wear the shoes for a while. Haha. So, what I'm doing now is to stick my shoe-horn in to "stretch" it a bit around the heel and the top/upper of the shoe.

But overall, I'm liking the look of it :)

Congratulations, dude! Good to see you folks having so much fun and success in your first year :)

As for the break-in period of the shoes, I take back what I said initially about it being compared to Red Wings. Turns out, the break in of these shoes can be rather brutal, a small piece of skin at the back of my heel came off and I couldn't wear the shoes for a while. Haha. So, what I'm doing now is to stick my shoe-horn in to "stretch" it a bit around the heel and the top/upper of the shoe.

But overall, I'm liking the look of it :)

Ouch! I'm so sorry to hear that the shoes are giving you grief! They most definitely shouldn't be taking skin away from anywhere. Please let me know if the situation doesn't improve. You could also try taking it to professional cobblers to get them stretched out.

• Like 1

I saw the new lasts yesterday and have requested for Ed to hold a pair of burgundy double monks from the upcoming range for me. Nuff said!

Gosh, I'm such a bad writer and even worse photographer. I'm the type of cameraman who never brings out his camera, its either in the bag or in the hotel safe. I will try my utmost best.

Dear friends,

I am proud to present our Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook! Please excuse the model as we couldn't afford a real one!

Our thanks goes to Kevin Seah of KEVIN SEAH BESPOKE for the fantastic wardrobe support and Ervine Wu of Palette Pictures for a wonderful shoot.

http://edetal.sg/lookbook/lookbook.pdf

We would also like to extend an open invitation to members of the forum to attend our VIP Preview happening this Friday, 11th May 7pm at Front Row in Raffles Hotel.

Hope to see you guys there!

when is the kl trunk show??

Since launching our second collection we have received alot of enquiries on the availability of our shoes in Malaysia. Please rest assured that we are now actively looking for a stockist in KL.

As an aside, I am very keen to do a weekend trunk show in Kuala Lumpur in early September where we will take custom orders and also open a special book for pre-orders for Malaysian customers. We are tentatively looking at the 8th and 9th of September 2012.

Is there any interest for us to do this?

• Like 3

Since launching our second collection we have received alot of enquiries on the availability of our shoes in Malaysia. Please rest assured that we are now actively looking for a stockist in KL.

As an aside, I am very keen to do a weekend trunk show in Kuala Lumpur in early September where we will take custom orders and also open a special book for pre-orders for Malaysian customers. We are tentatively looking at the 8th and 9th of September 2012.

Make this happen, we would love to see your ware's

Please inform me if you intend to do a trunk show in Sydney, enroute to maybe USA. God knows we need some quality shoes Down Under.

402297_416058361792218_484074132_n.jpg

Dear friends,

We are proud to present to you our next development in striving to bring the best quality shoes we can. After listening to alot of feedback, both from customers and from various forums, we have decided to center our focus back to what we do best, classic men shoes.

Various aspects of the shoes have been upgraded, notably our leathers and our finishing techniques, even down to how we stitch the uppers together.

We won't be able to share too much information now, but please be assured that we are constantly trying to improve, and we would like to thank all of you guys who has given us your feedback.

Please stay tuned to our Facebook page as we will roll out details later, and those of you on our mailing list should get an email from us shortly.

Thank you all, very very much, and do drop by the showroom to take a look at what we are doing!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.416058278458893.99702.210041095727280&type=3

• Like 1