kotmj

Shirts

IMG_20170513_142811.jpg?raw=1

This customer works in PR having various governments as clients. These batik cloths were given to him by the Indonesian Foreign Minister.

IMG_20170513_142942.jpg?raw=1

Also just made him a suit for his wedding in Lake Como, Italy. This is his second suit---I saw him wearing the first suit in a picture with Duterte on his fb page.

IMG_20170528_182154.jpg?raw=1

Shirt in non-iron white twill; trousers in Fratelli Tallia Di Delfino "Positano" Super 140's.

• Like 1

Liverano-et-Liverano.jpg

Taka wearing the Liverano buttondown and holding onto the most important device in the whole company. Photo by parisian gentleman.

DSC04191.jpg?raw=1

Wah, another pile of shirts. Not even sure where the orders came from.

IMG_9307-01.jpg?raw=1

One of them is this BD, inspired by Liverano.

DSC00394-Edit.jpg?raw=1

The part timer embroidering a shirt. The result is pretty OK. I shot this mostly to try out a lens I just bought, the Nikkor 200/4 AI. I really like the lens.

DSC00400-Edit.jpg?raw=1

I thought at first what a salesman, then the unexpected ending made me admire how well scripted it is. Love it.

I read today that the second largest search engine isn't Bing. More searches are made in YouTube. I think Isia has hit on the right format. They used a professional actor. It makes a big difference.

Last week, a customer told me about a friend of his who started a T-shirt company. This friend is very much obsessed with finding the best cotton for T-shirts. He went around the world buying and trying the best T-shirts and going deep into cotton sourcing and the knitting of cotton jersey. He wanted to make the best T-shirt in the world.

He wanted a T-shirt that doesn't lose its shape after a few washes. He wanted a silky smooth hand feel. No visible logos, and very affordable.

I ordered three the day he told me. They arrived yesterday.

Easily the best T-shirts I have worn. I want to buy more and give them out as gifts.

Just bought five to give out as gifts. Most of the popular colours (white, black) in popular sizes (S,M) are sold out.

1 hour ago, kotmj said:

Just bought five to give out as gifts. Most of the popular colours (white, black) in popular sizes (S,M) are sold out.

You must be talking about buttonwell!

1 minute ago, kotmj said:

Damn. Everybody knows more than me.

Because he is my high school friend. Haha 

IMG_20180321_173518.jpg?raw=1

A JB customer came to collect some shirts. Non-fused buttondown in our bestselling non-iron cotton.