kotmj

Shirts

Ascot lets you choose the size, font, and colour of your monograms when you order. All on a 'sample' sheet so there are no surprises.

Manages expectations.

Ascot lets you choose the size, font, and colour of your monograms when you order. All on a 'sample' sheet so there are no surprises.

Manages expectations.

ACMonogramResize.jpg

The AC Monogram Options.

• Like 2

10802041_497252403749895_447410311803817

Nice pop-over! I strongly recommend Matt. He is very meticulous with his measurements and during fittings - somewhat a joy amongst the asian tailoring experience because of the lack of need to micro-manage!

Again this French blogger  writting nonsense ( who is blacklisted by tons of top tailors friends of mine who he tries to contact) writting nonsense and hype.

He says a good shirt has to have unfused collars and the last button horizontal among other technically nonsenses.

http://parisiangentleman.co.uk/academy/anatomy-of-a-quality-shirt-2/

My answer;

I am very sorry, I have been trained several years in Naples with the Kiton and Borrelli grandmasters among the one who is considered the best grandmaster alive in Naples and perhaps in the world, got all the Italian Republic official diplomas about shirtmaking and patternmaking and the fact of a non fussed collar as a signal of better is simply fake and another clueless article  written by outsiders who listen hypes here and there as on this sad case.

Unfused collars do look bubled, and a good fused collar with a high pressure super expensive machine ( we got one costing more than a 911 Turbo S) with top interlining does a far better collar.

Honestly i can´t stand this blog as well as the Simon Cromptom or the Aristocrata one, who we got plenty of his sartorial fails on the High Tailoring school walls ( as well as  are our buffons) as prove of wrong everything for our pupils ( Bad tailoring) sorry to say, but you are outsiders writting technically nonsense all the time and confusing people who just want to learn how to dress properly and gets this dumb articles all the time.

Also, another mistake when you are confussing your personal " taste" with what is technically good or not, the last button horizontal. This is another nonsense. I deleted you time ago and wrote all this on a social media. Please close this blog and do other things out of poluting the sartorial world with articles as this.

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

ANY

Recently I met a customer of mine wearing a RTW he claimed that he bought in Holland. That shirt costed him less than 50 EUR, not only had french cuffs, French seams, split yoke but also buttons stitched zampa di gallina. I was too stunned to ask him for the label.  

Why a beetle, an ant or a bug? I have a T-shirt with crawling ants all over it, sorta as a laugh. From Bangkok.

Because they can be deployed in a way that is more than just pretty. They can be disturbing, menacing, provoking and unexpected. It can be art. Flowers are just decoration.

Beautiful. 

Could also work on a sweater.

Maybe a 'kerbau' sweater with a buffalo. Like Ralph's Polo bear sweaters.

gp9ltx-l-610x610-sweater-ralph+lauren-po

Beautiful. 

Could also work on a sweater.

Maybe a 'kerbau' sweater with a buffalo. Like Ralph's Polo bear sweaters.

gp9ltx-l-610x610-sweater-ralph+lauren-po

EDIT: Yeezy is actually sporting a very ordinary sweat shirt. Please see below:

anastasia-ashley-polo-ralph-lauren-flag-

• Like 1

OMG. Had an earth shattering experience. I just came away from a shop which sold MOP buttons. The nicest i've seen in my life. Leaves everything else i've seen in the dust. But quite pricy by wholesale standards. Plotting to get some.

Actually, though the shop is a wholesaler, the buttons are priced at retail level. When i apply the customary markup it becomes superretail pricing. Which will deter 4 out of 5 customers. 1 out of 5 will just be very glad such buttons are even available, and go for them.

Jajajaja

The Spanish forum of clueless recommending the two worst ever unshirtmakers of the world.

Burgos and Langa;

http://www.rincondecaballeros.com/threads/2184-Camisas-100-a-medida

jajajajaja

CLUELESS that only read shill blogs. :P :P :lol: :lol:

In a few years, they will say Burgos, Langa, and Holzer.

• Like 1

I just noticed MOP's avatar........................................................................................................

Looks like whomever has been changing his profile picture has been spending quite some time trawling for these pictures........................................................................................................

• Like 2

I just noticed MOP's avatar........................................................................................................

Kotmj puts me a new one each week. He seems to like those pics... :lol:

• Like 2

ANY

Kotmj puts me a new one each week. He seems to like those pics... :lol:

Starting to feel like another type of guys forum.

• Like 4

Mr NY again. Italian twill, pale blue. I may make a good snuff bottle painter. The letters are quite tiny; they are larger than life size in the picture.

ny2_zpsca8e8f3b.jpg

• Like 1