kotmj

Singaporean members

I'd love to, but they're a costly affair if I make em at Kevin's. If anyone has experience in obtaining ze good stuff for a CMT job, I'd be much obliged if you could commiserate and share some advice.

I'd love to, but they're a costly affair if I make em at Kevin's. If anyone has experience in obtaining ze good stuff for a CMT job, I'd be much obliged if you could commiserate and share some advice.

I think amateursarto's selling G&R or something. Check the posts in the Shirts topic.

Thanks, gents. Much appreciated. Off to devour the shirting thread it is - be back shortly with more qns, no doubt.

Terror - Can't tell from Robin Hood, but I remember Cloth Robber Baron which seemed much more apt!

I don't know about Jeeves in Singapore but it just so happen that I sent mine to Jeeves in Malaysia (BSC). Great job with removing stains and what-not but they did not follow my instructions not to press the lapels :-/ Rather annoyed about it.

But who knows, may be you will have better luck in Singapore!

Together with our friends from The J. Myers Company and Ed Et Al, we (Vanda Fine Clothing) will be showcasing our wares (and skills) on 26 May at Carrie K's atelier along Bukit Timah Road.

If you'd like to pop by and join us for an afternoon of good fun and free ice cream, please RSVP with us by email. Our friends across the causeway are more than welcome!

tumblr_m38l8iHV3P1r11940o1_500.jpg

Hi guys. I'm late to the party. Actually stumbled into Kerbau by accident while googling.

Also another latecomer, and I'm entering the fray after having been inactive on SF for the foreseeable past!

Most tailors do not do alterations work. Given Iris has so much tailoring work on hand, I doubt they will alter clothes not made by them.

Together with our friends from The J. Myers Company and Ed Et Al, we (Vanda Fine Clothing) will be showcasing our wares (and skills) on 26 May at Carrie K's atelier along Bukit Timah Road.

If you'd like to pop by and join us for an afternoon of good fun and free ice cream, please RSVP with us by email. Our friends across the causeway are more than welcome!

tumblr_m38l8iHV3P1r11940o1_500.jpg

It's this weekend! Those of you who attend eat two servings of ice cream on my behalf!