Sign in to follow this  
kotmj

Toiletries

It is not claimed to afford such a benefit and I have not performed randomized controlled trials. But these essential oils are known to be mosquito and insect repellents. What I found interesting is the three of the best known essential oils with insect repellent properties in combination. Absent are oils merely for fragrance (say, lavender oil).

"We"?

I used Sebamed for years as a student and find it superlative. Could use it exclusively for the rest of my life. Problem is, there are almost no bad cleansers; they are all very good, even the very cheap ones, so I drift and use whatever I find.

IMG_20161111_210358_zpskoqutzv6.jpg

Local artisanal soap. It was stocked by the vegetarian restaurant I eat in several times a week. It looks more premium than the Brand 999. Appears to be unscented. I bought it on the strength of its packaging alone...LOL.

Like fine aged cheese...

IMG_20161111_210529_zpsfkvkel9a.jpg

I'm not sure how palm oil smells like. I have currently in the main bathroom an unscented horseoil soap made in Japan, and have in the past used coconut oil soap from Hainan Island and they all smell the same to me.

IMG_20161117_003619.jpg?raw=1

The horse oil soap I was talking about. This is a very greasy soap, much like shaving soap. Even as the soap removes the oil from your skin, it deposits a film of horse oil onto it. Bought in Isetan.