terrorsquad

Collateralised debt a.k.a. The Cloth Thread

Harrisons of Edinburgh has come up with a facebook page. The design is awesome, you can see a picture of Patrick Grant, who is the owner of Norton & Sons holding a Harrisons swatch book.Very cool.

They also have pictures of suits from tailors all over the world using their cloth, including those from Savile Row. I was hoping we can send pics of the kerbau cloth when its made up here in Malaysia or Singapore :wub:

Have a look and like them to ensure we still can get a healthy dose of H.Lesser for our future kerbau cloth commissions :D

http://www.facebook.com/Harrisons1863

• Like 1

Anyone interested in Carlo Barbera for H.Lesser 8/9oz summer jacketings?Its extinct and will be a collectors item.

Bring it this Sunday...

Pictures of the Carlo Barbera for H.Lesser that I have for those of you who are interested. They are fantastic. PM me or send an email to suitablebritishfabrics@gmail.com if you guys are interested.

CarloBarberaforHLesser.jpg

Pictures of the Carlo Barbera for H.Lesser that I have for those of you who are interested. They are fantastic. PM me or send an email to suitablebritishfabrics@gmail.com if you guys are interested. CarloBarberaforHLesser.jpg

G...gun club checks...

6b9aab82a87d.jpg

Misfit, I've booked the one you want.The 29548 is officially finished.

Phew, luckily that's not the one I covet. I really want to buy, but I want to buy so many things, it's not prudent.

Thank you for presenting us with such luxury exotics. When I was still a student and reading SF (the heydays, not like now) & LL (when MA was still actively posting), the Carlo Barbera for H. Lesser collection was spoken of in hushed tones. People were in awe with the thing. Then Carlo Barbera went belly up and a few years after H. Lesser sold itself and it was the end of an era.

• Like 1

Today's trunk show had a great turnout. There was a time when 5 people were in the room. Two suiting lengths were sold, one a Lumb's Golden Bale and another a Lesser SFT.

P5273669.jpg

• Like 1

The contents of TS's wheelie bag are getting more and more precious. You'd better get some insurance for that thing