terrorsquad

Collateralised debt a.k.a. The Cloth Thread

I have a dark grey with subtle blue overchecks. I still find it abit too flashy for work. Maybe its just my line of work. Being a low ranking service provider, I dun think anyone would take me seriously if i wore somethin less conservative :P

Mebbe ts u shud do a poll to with about 3 different choices to maximise kerbau 2 orders.

When you wear you shoe, everybody take you seriously

That would be something more in line with what I am looking for. In fact, i was looking through this thread and was about to ask you on your #29584 or #29586 cloths

That would be something more in line with what I am looking for. In fact, i was looking through this thread and was about to ask you on your #29584 or #29586 cloths

Sent you an sms my friend =)

Received the great/extinct 9/10oz H.Lesser. This is Manton's take on it:

9.5/10: Again, the best of its kind by far and it's not even close IMO. This stuff is miracle cloth. WAY more body than cloth from others 1.5x its weight. Just impervious to wear and wrinkles.

Here it is next to the kerbau cloth 1. It is without a dark overcheck, which would add another layer of interest.

P7030215.jpg

Here it is next to a plain mottled charcoal. Not a big difference, which is the whole point. This picture is a bit overexposed -- the shade of grey above is more representative.

P7030217.jpg

Having handled the Minnis Fresco 2 book, I must say that #520 is still the best cloth of the lot. Brilliant, mottled blue. So much depth and character. Lightweight too, which makes it an ideal choice for our climate. #560 is very nice as well... Denim-ish slate blue with white chalk(ish) stripes, will make up beautifully as a peak SB.

Unfortunately, adding the aforementioned two collateralised debts will rack up my blue suit total to 4, light gray to 1... and charcoal, zero!

If you want something different:

tumblr_m0t7tkPBaS1qfex1b.jpg

hi all,

new poster. Melbourne based but all my bespoke clothing is made in Sin, and am a frequent visitor (here right now actually)

does anyone have a lead on sourcing this Harrison's linen/mohair? I had a quote but it was eye watering.

looking for a jacket length of one of the three blues in this book (i haven't decided which one yet)

cheers,

pasey

Pasey, have you felt the Mersolair in your hands?

yes i have. it has a very nice hand and I have also seen a jacket in this material. it has an excellent drape.

Looks like it could be cloth from unnamed English mills, in which case it ain't the same as the cheaper Asian stuff often mislabeled with ridiculous "super" numbers... Like my old pair of pants which were supposedly s180s Italian cloth, yet rougher than my current s100 VBCs