Dress shoes

kotmj

^ my bad, yes I took that option as well, but I am not sure if that has any significant function or just to improve aesthetics.

Probably aesthetics. LOL -- I don't know about others, but for me, it's these little subtle things -- that nobody knows but me -- which I guess, float my boat.

Probably aesthetics. LOL -- I don't know about others, but for me, it's these little subtle things -- that nobody knows but me -- which I guess, float my boat.

That's why I thought you were born in dragon year when I saw your C shaped like a dragon. Thought you were trying to give a clue to those who seek it.

That's why I thought you were born in dragon year when I saw your C shaped like a dragon. Thought you were trying to give a clue to those who seeks it.

Oh! That wasn't mine. I took that picture from the net in my attempt to illustrate what I meant.

What has being born in the Dragon year got to do with my disposition and preference for subtle stuff though?