Dress shoes

kotmj

I need a pair of punched captoe oxfords. My main target is the C&J Westbourne. I have emailed P Lal to whether they have it in UK7.5. However, what else might you guys suggest? Meermins? Something else? I generally prefer a rounded toe, but the chiselled 348 works perfectly with the Westbourne's pattern.

I am also on the lookout for used Vass on B&S of course. Not sure I can afford the wait and time for a new pair!

And now I have a pair of Vass within my grasp. Not exactly what I wanted, but close enough. Not a calf adelaide oxford, but a shell semi brogue captoe. To pull the trigger or not?

Looking at the price on the pair you wanted to pull the trigger on, why not buy a pair of new ones? The price on a new pair from Vass is a bit more but their customer service is great. Rezso has been a pleasure to deal with.

What's the wait like, though?

If they have the model that you want and its in your size, they will ship it out immediately via FEDEX. If not, they will make it specially for you. That will take 4 weeks or less and it would be shipped out as soon as it is ready.

To give you an indication on the price, they cost slightly more then the Carmina's sold in the Armoury. So for me, it was hands down Vass over the Carmina's. And shipping was included in the price. Altogether, a great deal.