Videos you must watch

Petepan

The sex thing is passe, it is everywhere.

Gangnam Style is actually satire. The funniest parts are the first two reactions from Psy when Hyuna sings "Oppa Gangnam Sty" and the creme de la creme comes at 1:10 with the wink and the thumbs-up. I have no idea what are the chic parts of KL nowadays, but if it is Bangsar, then we would have Oppa Bangsar Sty. Malaysian version can be done since PSY has purposely waived copyright on the song.

Or maybe Oppa Hermes Sty might suit Kerbau's eclectic taste.

The sex thing is passe, it is everywhere.

Gangnam Style is actually satire. The funniest parts are the first two reactions from Psy when Hyuna sings "Oppa Gangnam Sty" and the creme de la creme comes at 1:10 with the wink and the thumbs-up. I have no idea what are the chic parts of KL nowadays, but if it is Bangsar, then we would have Oppa Bangsar Sty. Malaysian version can be done since PSY has purposely waived copyright on the song.

Or maybe Oppa Hermes Sty might suit Kerbau's eclectic taste.

I'm aware. And I actually like the idea and the execution of it. I think PSY did a great job too - I'm quite a fan of satire, actually.

My previous mention of sex-selling is meant to generalize the industry as a whole.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This presentation is unique because it brings together so many elements that interest me. There's Italian bespoke in action, there's an Italian gentleman gesticulating in a way only the Italians are capable of, it shows said gentleman in the act to making things happen in a highly leveraged manner, and it deals with starting a company.

http://www.ted.com/talks/ernesto_sirolli_want_to_help_someone_shut_up_and_listen.html

• 3 weeks later...