kotmj

Next next level

You have a problem with Asians and Asian style magazines? And is that you in your avatar before you got fat on pizza?

I have not a problem with asians or any kind, just with tackys, histrionics and profanators of classic style of any kind or origin. But the worst at this time are my own Spaniards. :lol:

ANY

Scabal has really found a niche for this product. Totally tasteless. He could have had "Peace to all beings" or something similarly beneficent on it.

There was a mural at Isaia

d050efdd_Isaia.jpeg

What a damn degeneration.

I am proud i never liked their suits, even i have practised on the shirt factory.

ANY

In case anyone have been wondering where MOP's rants have disappeared to, I moved them to a newly created thread in the 'Blah Threads' section which are only visible to logged in members.

• Like 1

What's wrong with the outfit apart from the less traditional colours? 

Appart of the ugly colours, that deserve to be right on this section, the big problem is the following;

The jacket has bad sleeves,  and the trouser is simply poorly fitted. 

Nothing wrong for a normal person, but terrible on this particular case when he is the internet spammer for a poor Neapolitan house, a joint of kicked out tailors from big places, chiaia napoli, whose work is to spam 14 hours a day americans, asians and arabs with low knowledge but big $$$, fooling them and charging 500e per shirt and 4000 for jacket, while that cost 120 and 600 respectively. Far more than Anna Mattuozzo or Rubinacci, for a bad garment made by rookies as on this case.

If he can´t even have a proper fit garment, but fools innocent people, as i was on 2010, and delivered me a crap jacket, never delivered a paid shirt ( not for those mad prices of course) then the scam is  pretty obvious.

Sadly is close friend of Jeremy Tok... who is being victim of him. i hope he can awake and realice sooner or later he will be scammed, not if i can stop it. Is my moral duty.

Moral; never trust tackys.

ANY

love it. who is the guy? 

Posted by Scherensammler on DW forum...

Mararo%201_zpspkqwid3y.jpg

Mop supports this great post.

It was about time. :D

ANY

Arguably degenerate but not tacky as we know it, I think. 

Honestly, banning "saggy pants" just means that these people will embrace the tacky style faster.