The watch appreciation thread

"6"

The Day Date belonged to a middle aged pawn shop worker. 

I later asked the manageress how I can get a Day Date from them (a pawn shop). She says they normally auction off all the gold, but that watches are very popular with the staff, who would buy them from the employer (the pawn shop). If I would like to buy a watch at staff price from them, I just need to let her know what models I'm looking for and she will let me know if one becomes available. 

On 10/31/2020 at 3:15 AM, kotmj said:

The Day Date belonged to a middle aged pawn shop worker. 

I later asked the manageress how I can get a Day Date from them (a pawn shop). She says they normally auction off all the gold, but that watches are very popular with the staff, who would buy them from the employer (the pawn shop). If I would like to buy a watch at staff price from them, I just need to let her know what models I'm looking for and she will let me know if one becomes available. 

So procurement of the skydweller is in progress

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hour Glass saleswoman: Our procedures require that we enter your name and contact number into this Excel sheet. Which we don't actually use anymore because it's pointless. So why don't you leave while I pretend to do that. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...