The suiting thread

kotmj

IMG_20201206_123146.jpg?raw=1

The special side adjusters made by the Malay boy. I was afraid he would fail miserably at making them. But they turned out OK. Not as good as those by legacy staff, but this is the first time he's making them. 

IMG_20201206_201750.jpg?raw=1

He also attached them relatively OK. No, not the best top stitching I've seen. But it's OK. 

I don't think you actually graduated, based on your bad diagnosis. Any picture of your diploma?  Do you sell drugs nowadys, can you send me some again?

Your forum runs so bad that cracks when uploading pics!

Ok I will send you more wrapped on Romentino fabrics as last time.

10 minutes ago, terrifictrousers said:

This has been on my mind for sometime now. Does the rise measurement include the sagging balls?

Seems like all drafts don’t, if only allowance for balls shifting to left or right. 

Have you ever thought of it? Lol

I go around with underwear. My balls stay in place.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:28 PM, kotmj said:

I have observed a disturbing phenomenon. People have their masks on, but it is under their chin, hanging from their necks like swimming gogles. With their masks so positioned, they go about their days completely oblivious to any form of distancing. Three middle aged extremely neurotypical people in Bentong bantering with each other in very close proximity. Two Bangladeshi cleaners in Genting walking together almost touching while talking at each other with their faces barely 30cm apart. A group of young Malays chatting with each other in very close proximity, directly facing each other. All with masks, but covering their necks. 

The general idea behind masks is to avoid aerosol from the mouth reaching another's mucus membranes. People have all but abandoned any consciousness of this, if they ever had it in the first place. I don't think they ever understood the reason behind wearing one. 

Ah, the neurotypicals. Nothing they do make any sense to us who are cognitively gifted. They don't know and they don't care to know. Listening to their banter really gives me a glimpse into their internal lives---the lives of morons. I am so grateful to be born gifted. 

Well, looks like Bentong & Genting Highlands are now major covid hotpots. 

Following an alarming increase of Covid-19 cases in Genting Highlands, several areas in the vicinity have been placed under lockdown.
According to Rojaklah, 31 new confirmed cases were reported yesterday (Tuesday, 8th December).

As such, the police have placed wire barricades to prevent people from leaving the place.
user posted image

Among them is Amber Court, which is known to house a majority of foreign labour workers. Since police personnel are now stationed at the entrance and exit areas, residents won’t be allowed to come and go as they please without a valid reason.
user posted image

In addition, the other two apartments affected include Ria Apartment as well as Kayangan Apartment. The Ministry of Health (MoH) have instructed all residents living there to undergo Covid-19 swab tests within this week. In the meantime, the residents have to self-isolate themselves for at least two (2) weeks.
user posted image

Furthermore, an additional 44 locations have been ordered to close as instructed by the Pahang State Government from 6 to 8 December 2020.
These premises are only allowed to operate again after disinfection activities are carried out.
Kedai Kopi dan makanan Weng Fatt, Kampung Perting
Kedai Kopi Gelanggang, No 187 A, Kampung Perting
Restoran Nasi Kandar Permai
Akuarium KS Tan- P-12, Jalan Chui Yin
Panmee House-43 Jalan Chui Yin
Big House Sdn.Bhd 148 A, Kg kemansur
Perumahan Khasiat cergas Sdn,Bhd
kedai Kopi Fai Meng- H101, Kampung Kemansur
Yuan Kie Kopitiam- No 57 Jalan Chui Yin
Pasar Pagi, Bentong
Kedai Makanan dan Minuman Weng Chai-P22,Desa Damai
Restoran Tawakal
Pasaraya Ekonomi Sheng Xin, Jalan Ah Peng, Bentong
Extra Clear Telecommunication- No 71, Jalan Ah peng
Mak Chu Corner
Warung roti canai Man Kedah
Scha Ain Tomyam Kung
De Permai Sdn.Bhd, Secret Recipe Bentong
Perniagaan Amy Lai
Ly Corner Kopi Tiam
Restoran Al-Azmi Bistro
Poliklinik Damai
Yuan Kie Kopitiam
BP Diagnostic Centre
Perting Banmee
Lou Kok Roasted, Jalan Tan Sri Chan Siang Sun
Good Tea-101, Jalan Tan Sri Chan Siang Sun
Mercury Pharmacy,Pahang
Klinik Pergigian MAH- 106, Jalan Loke Yew, Bentong
Restoran Krauthai
Alpro Alliance (Pahang) Sdn.Bhd, No 113, Jalan Chan Siang Sun, Bentong
Klinik Sk Ng
Klinik C.W Cheong
Restoran Kaifan Bentong- No 107 &108 Ground Floor
Just Want Shop, Jalan Pasdec Bentong
Starbucks Genting Permai
7 Eleven Malaysia-Store 2553, Loke Yew
Bak Ye Tin Kopitiam-B1, Gerai 30 (U), Jaln Chui Yin
Kedai Makanan Lee Sing Kee. No 9, Jalan Ah Peng
Eco Shop Bentong
CIMB Bank, Bentong
HSBC, Bentong
Public Bank Berhad, Bentong
Realiti Muda Sdn. Bhd.

23 hours ago, terrifictrousers said:

This has been on my mind for sometime now. Does the rise measurement include the sagging balls?

Seems like all drafts don’t, if only allowance for balls shifting to left or right. 

Have you ever thought of it? Lol

IMG_20201210_224111.jpg?raw=1

You seem to be describing situation A with your "front crotch extension", even if A is a sketch of the rear of trousers. Dotted line shows the crotch being dropped in hopes of providing sufficient clearance to particularly low hanging and/or pendulous balls. 

I think the problem is more likely to be solved as in B. The rear crotch fork is laterally extended. This is a very common move that I make all the time. It has the unwanted side effect of making the thigh roomier; to counteract this, the outseam is curved inwards. 

Generally, a rise (from bottom of crotch vertically upwards to top of waistband) of 9" is suitable for seat measures below 38". If you do this, nobody complains about the crotch, even when you charge them Rm2k for the trousers. 

For seats between 38" to 40", start with 9.5".

Upwards 40", do 10".

Above 42", trousers start to take on a very different shape as the central obesity pushes the front of the trousers down, while the enormous buttocks would reveal an inch or two of buttcrack unless measures are taken. 

About 2 years ago, a student of Lasalle in Singapore applied for an internship. She's Malaysian; did her Canadian Matriculation at Sunway College. But before she came for the interview, she told me she had accepted an internship elsewhere. Nonetheless, she said she would like to come meet me and visit my place, even if she won't be working for me.

When she came to visit, Employee #1 had just come on board. I think it might even have been her first day of employment.

I showed her around. I asked her where she would be interning. Thomas Wong, she said. He runs The Prestigious, and he is my lecturer at Lasalle.

Fast forward 2 years. Today, this girl wrote to me. She would like to intern with me. She has since graduated.

I'm thinking of how many ways I will be milking her for information on how Thomas Wong operates.

9 hours ago, kotmj said:

About 2 years ago, a student of Lasalle in Singapore applied for an internship. She's Malaysian; did her Canadian Matriculation at Sunway College. But before she came for the interview, she told me she had accepted an internship elsewhere. Nonetheless, she said she would like to come meet me and visit my place, even if she won't be working for me.

When she came to visit, Employee #1 had just come on board. I think it might even have been her first day of employment.

I showed her around. I asked her where she would be interning. Thomas Wong, she said. He runs The Prestigious, and he is my lecturer at Lasalle.

Fast forward 2 years. Today, this girl wrote to me. She would like to intern with me. She has since graduated.

I'm thinking of how many ways I will be milking her for information on how Thomas Wong operates.

Congrats, first time a girl goes after you.

How  does it feels?

12 hours ago, kotmj said:

BTW what are you doing back on this forum

Did anyone inform you Testa is out of business. So no more Romentinos. 

I have been very busy finishing my other career meanwhile the covid.

Then is time to resell by double those limited gems of Romentino.