Collateralised debt a.k.a. The Cloth Thread

terrorsquad

They're all pretty much the same. No experience with Loro Piana.

Very few cloths are exceptional, they're all "competitive" in their respective type categories, though some try to be in a higher price category. Zegna in particular is exceptionally mediocre for the money.

Hi, I have received exclusive milled for Kiton  linen blends, the same they sell the shirts at 575 euros. I sell at sale price the fabrics, 9 designs .

This is the best linen blend after Riva as most of you know.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

pm me, LAST METRAGE

i AM GETTING THIS TWO FOR ME

29oflo4.jpg

2lrimv.jpg

2d84750.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if you guys know about this, Luxury Fabrics Ltd is now online (http://www.pepperlee.co.uk/) so you can order fabric from companies like Halstead. 

There is this interesting Charles Clayton cloth called Coolstretch. The description says that it is "100% Wool with 10% weft stretch and groundbreaking cool touch finish". Anyone has any experience with this cloth?

• Like 1

Visited Lafayette Saltiel Drapier today. Incredible. Countless bolts of vintage fabric, plus the latest books from mills and merchants.

1907601_10152125300409331_11765592576688

Kerbausuit in action, Caccioppoli sun dream book in hand.

10277723_10152125300204331_6819579490986

An Italian jacketing book from Huddersfield Fine Worsted? Apparently fresh off the press - was told that they haven't even received pricing yet. Strikes a wonderful balance between Italian patterns and British (duller and less in-your-face) tonalities. Very tweedish despite the light weights.

DSC_1170-001_zpsf2351f61.jpg

DSC_1168-001_zpsc95be4e6.jpg

DSC_1169-001_zps8ffe05d8.jpg

The last pic is on my buy list, but I'll need to spend a few days visiting and sorting through the vintage bolts before committing to any purchases... 

• Like 3